• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Might finally get to Magic....info please...

tnt1234

If Thursdays storm hits S. Vt nicely, we might hit Magic on the way to Stowe....

What do I need to know? Never been, but been trying for a few years now. Looks like they are mostly open - is some of the terrain not open because of the lift issues?

Not sure what kind of shape anything will be in after the sleet/rain, but maybe 5-6 thursday freshens it up - what glades are must do?

Thanks!

WoodCore

If Thursdays storm hits S. Vt nicely, we might hit Magic on the way to Stowe....

What do I need to know? Never been, but been trying for a few years now. Looks like they are mostly open - is some of the terrain not open because of the lift issues?

Not sure what kind of shape anything will be in after the sleet/rain, but maybe 5-6 thursday freshens it up - what glades are must do?

Thanks!

Not much to know......Red Chair takes you up to the goods, on map glades will keep you busy all day and Fiddlehead is on tap at the BLT. Have fun!!!!

Quietman

Right now NWS is saying 5"-9" in the Monadnock area and just listing light snow for the Magic area. But this has been a changeable forecast. I skied some very boney glades at the Crotch on Sunday. Now with added cement from today/tomorrow, and 6"+ of powder on Thurs I'm sure that the glades will really stink this weekend, so stay away! :)