Magic Monday

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Monday

Magic Monday

It's looking like a great day anywhere, but I'm choosing magic. If anyone wants to meet up for a few runs or grab a beer I'll be in a black jacket and orange pants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by madriverjack View Post
    It's looking like a great day anywhere, but I'm choosing magic. If anyone wants to meet up for a few runs or grab a beer I'll be in a black jacket and orange pants.

I'll be there with my 8 year old playing hooky. I'm heading up tonight, doing stratton sunday (figuring with the heavy stuff coming down at 12pm that most people will be heading home early) and magic monday.

We'll probably be the tallest and shortest snowboarders there. Should be awesome. Last powder day at magic was about 2 years ago. Actually I think it was back to back weeks 2 years ago. Anyway, I am excited to get there to see the new improvements and the mountain vibe with the new management.

I'm planning to head there as well Monday. Heading to K Mart tomorrow morning and staying up there for the night. Then plan on driving to Magic Monday morning provided they open and get the snow that's expected (which they should on both accounts).

Super stoked to get back there after not having been there in a couple seasons. Gray jacket blue pants.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

You folks deserve this what with it being such a "challenging" year in southern Vermont.

Congratulations, and enjoy.

Magicmmmmmmm.jpg
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

See you there. You already know what to look for! 😎

For those considering Magic on Monday, keep a close eye on the wind forecast. Might be fine, might be dicey.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    For those considering Magic on Monday, keep a close eye on the wind forecast. Might be fine, might be dicey.
    I will personally have a ski vt card at the ready in case a plan B is needed. I have no idea what that plan B would be though...

Quote Originally Posted by Savemeasammy View Post
    See you there. You already know what to look for! 😎

Hey I skied with you a couple years ago for some spring turns at Killington. You also bailed me out with the Fox 44 card a couple seasons ago when I had an issue with mine as well.

If your at Magic Monday owe you big time! Think I know what to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus View Post
    Hey I skied with you a couple years ago for some spring turns at Killington. You also bailed me out with the Fox 44 card a couple seasons ago when I had an issue with mine as well.

If your at Magic Monday owe you big time! Think I know what to look for.

Check your pm's

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    While the wind could be an issue, it will be less of an issue at Magic than other resorts in New England. Lower elevation, lift runs lower than adjacent trees, fixed grip, double, north winds blows straight up line, etc. if Magic is shut down for wind everyone is shut down for wind. Then you skin.....
    2017/18 = 37
    2016/17 = 31
    2015/16 = Depressing
    2014/15 = 28
    2013/14 = 27

Thread Information