Wildcat- Where to stay

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wildcat- Where to stay

Heading to Wildcat in a few weeks for a guys weekend. Looking for suggestions on where to stay. More concerned about after skiing activities then closeness to the mountain. Any suggestions that are close to Red Parka? Any chance for walking there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

The Comfort Inn in N. Conway is nice. You could go north of the notch and go to Town and Country Inn. The nice thing about the later is Sunday River is just over the border so you could hit both.
    make snow not war
    Waterville Valley, bought to be sold

i was just there, did a condo thru AirBNB. was in North Conway so probably not where you want to be but when i was shopping there were lots of condos all around North Conway and Jackson.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

http://www.wildcattavern.com/

Stayed there after last years summit . Was just me and my oldest but room was nice and food was excelent.

edit . If you want to walk I think the closest place is Joe Dodge Lodge
    Last edited by Siliconebobsquarepants; Feb 27, 2017 at 5:09 AM.

Can't think of anything within walking distance of the Parka. If stumbling distance from watering holes is a priority, Adventure Suites puts you right near Moat Brewery and McGraths tavern.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Can't think of anything within walking distance of the Parka.
    This place would be
    http://www.storybookinnandsuites.com/
    2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10

2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

Can't think of anything within walking distance of the Parka. If stumbling distance from watering holes is a priority, Adventure Suites puts you right near Moat Brewery and McGraths tavern.

Also check out Stonehurst Manor. It looks expensive, but really isn't bad compared to some of the other hotels. It is also close to the same places mentioned above, just a little more effort of walking up a hill.
    They also have a fancy looking bar/lounge area if you're into that kind of thing. The restaurant is pretty decent, too.

If you absolutely want to be near the Red Parka, check out the Seasons at Attitash. Alternatively, look into some condos on Craigslist, Home Away, VRBO, etc. I think the Story Brook Inn and Suites is closed for the season but worth a look.
    The chairlift is a free rollercoaster!

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    For some reason I am under the impression that they aren't open during the winter. I never see any cars there when I drive by.

I think Jackson 's a cool little town. Stayed at the Wentworth a few years ago & really enjoyed it (the included breakfast in the dining room is amazing). I like the Red Fox & the Shannon Door, both fun places to eat & drink.

For some reason I am under the impression that they aren't open during the winter. I never see any cars there when I drive by.

There the place next door to the Scarecrow pub (which I've never been to by the way) Seasons would be the closest to the Parka or Fox Run if you can find a owner on Homeaway or AIRBnB

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Thread Information