• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2017-2018 Season Passes

Jully

White Mountain Superpass for 2017-2018 is out. No major changes announced either.

http://whitemountainsuperpass.com/

$979 early buy for adults. While I respect their single adult pass option (no blackouts) I'm a tad surprised they do not offer any other products when that is what everyone seems to be doing these days.

It still seems expensive when lined up next to the Peak Pass, Max Pass, and Epic Pass though.

medfordmike

White Mountain Superpass for 2017-2018 is out. No major changes announced either.

$979 early buy for adults. While I respect their single adult pass option (no blackouts) I'm a tad surprised they do not offer any other products when that is what everyone seems to be doing these days.

It still seems expensive when lined up next to the Peak Pass, Max Pass, and Epic Pass though.

This year I coupled a Bold & Beautiful with my regular Pico pass. Very pleased with the combo but I had considered a Whitemountain for next year + my usual Pico pass. Pico is my home mountain and relatively near my weekend place but the Superpass on paper is a nice option for weekends I don't feel like/can't head to VT and for or midweek days off (I take several during the season). However, I can't justify the price. I thought maybe this year in a post Max, Peaks, and even Ragged pass world they would add benefits or lower the price. I am sure it works for a lot of folks though just not me.

dlague

I coul never wrap my head around this pass. Not a fan of Cranmore, Waterville is fine for a few days, Bretton Woods we could ski for $25 on Sundays and for about $300 more than one persons White Mountain Superpass we got three passes at Cannon.

In this day and age where pass products are including so many options at a lower cost, I have to imagine that they are being hit. $3096 for a family of four with two adults and two teens.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I see the Superpass as a product for second home owners who are committed to the area and want to add a bit of variety to their home mountain. If you're a non-resident Cannon skier it's not even $200 to add three more mountains to your pass.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

yeggous

I see the Superpass as a product for second home owners who are committed to the area and want to add a bit of variety to their home mountain. If you're a non-resident Cannon skier it's not even $200 to add three more mountains to your pass.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

And is only $160 more than Bretton Woods alone.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

thebigo

Sign at crotched tonight advertising the peak pass and ski for the rest of the season for $99 down, haven't seen pricing yet but if I remember it went on sale Friday of NH Feb vacation last year. Hope they add some provision for seniors, a 70+ option on the drifter would work.

Smellytele

Sign at crotched tonight advertising the peak pass and ski for the rest of the season for $99 down, haven't seen pricing yet but if I remember it went on sale Friday of NH Feb vacation last year. Hope they add some provision for seniors, a 70+ option on the drifter would work.

This is a great deal and putting together my 99 down for the family now...

dlague

Pats Peak released pass prices this AM. $449 early buy seems a bit high at first glance given Ragged is going to be $249 again and the Peaks Ranger pass likely comes in under $550.
But Pats knows their market and I'm sure they aren't having any issues paying the bills.

https://www.patspeak.com/Tickets-Passes/Season-Passes.aspx
Always thought that their passes were expensive for their size. But the are close to Concord and Manchester and even Nashua for that matter and they can demand it I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

WJenness

Boyne Pass (New England Pass) prices announced:
http://www.sundayriver.com/winter/tickets-and-passes/season-passes

Gold (through Mar 10)
Adult: $1,049
Teen(13-18 ): $829
Junior(6-12)/Senior (65-79): $699

Silver (Through Mar 10)
Adult: $699
Teen: $649
Junior/Senior: $599

Bronze (Through Mar 10)
All Ages: $429

College (Through Nov 30)
$359

Millennial Pass (12 blackout days) - Sunday River Only
Ages 19-29 - $399 Through April 30th

Jully

Looks like Sugarloaf also has a Millennial Pass also only valid at SL. These passes are Max Add-on eligible too.

skicub

I'm not thrilled that NE Bronze pass is going up $35, but it has always been quite a steal. Increase is fine this year, but if it goes up again next year, I won't be happy. I'm curious to see how much the maxpass add on is, since that is the real steal and makes up for any increase on NE Bronze...it was $299 this year.

the cubbiest skier you've ever met

Jully

But the pricing is only for 9 more days?

HAHA I didn't realize that at first... You're right. You can't even buy them yet too. It is a 'flash sale' from March 6-10. Everything goes up $50 from March 10-April 30. Yikes.

Might be forcing people to buy to save the $50 before other passes hit the market.

Jully

I'm not thrilled that NE Bronze pass is going up $35, but it has always been quite a steal. Increase is fine this year, but if it goes up again next year, I won't be happy. I'm curious to see how much the maxpass add on is, since that is the real steal and makes up for any increase on NE Bronze...it was $299 this year.

the cubbiest skier you've ever met

The Silver at $699 is a pretty good steal too if you're in an area that can capitalize on SR and SL.

Unfortunately $20-$30 increases per year seems to be the standard these days for many mountains, except in years when a brand new (usually cheaper) pass product is released.