2017-2018 Season Passes

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 405
  1. #1

    2017-2018 Season Passes

    White Mountain Superpass for 2017-2018 is out. No major changes announced either.



    http://whitemountainsuperpass.com/

    $979 early buy for adults. While I respect their single adult pass option (no blackouts) I'm a tad surprised they do not offer any other products when that is what everyone seems to be doing these days.

    It still seems expensive when lined up next to the Peak Pass, Max Pass, and Epic Pass though.

  2. #2
    All of Cannon's passes are out too for next year (early pricing ends May 31):

    Adult: $859
    Adult NH Resident: $644
    Military: $385

    Bold and Beautiful at Cannon and BW is still an incredible deal if you can ski midweek at $379

    http://www.cannonmt.com/season-passes.html

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    All of Cannon's passes are out too for next year (early pricing ends May 31):

    Adult: $859
    Adult NH Resident: $644
    Military: $385

    Bold and Beautiful at Cannon and BW is still an incredible deal if you can ski midweek at $379

    http://www.cannonmt.com/season-passes.html
    NH Resident Military $289

    Overall slight bump up but not bad.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  4. #4
    medfordmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Medford MA & Grantham NH
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    White Mountain Superpass for 2017-2018 is out. No major changes announced either.

    http://whitemountainsuperpass.com/

    $979 early buy for adults. While I respect their single adult pass option (no blackouts) I'm a tad surprised they do not offer any other products when that is what everyone seems to be doing these days.

    It still seems expensive when lined up next to the Peak Pass, Max Pass, and Epic Pass though.
    This year I coupled a Bold & Beautiful with my regular Pico pass. Very pleased with the combo but I had considered a Whitemountain for next year + my usual Pico pass. Pico is my home mountain and relatively near my weekend place but the Superpass on paper is a nice option for weekends I don't feel like/can't head to VT and for or midweek days off (I take several during the season). However, I can't justify the price. I thought maybe this year in a post Max, Peaks, and even Ragged pass world they would add benefits or lower the price. I am sure it works for a lot of folks though just not me.
    2018-2019: 36
    Sunapee 11, Pico 10, Wachusett 5, Stowe 1, Killington 1, Cranmore 1, Skiway 2, Whaleback 1, Cannon 1, Black Mountain NH 1, Otis Ridge 1, Nashoba Valley 1

    2017-2018 season: 43, 2016-2017 season: 43, 2015-2016 season: 27, 2014-2015 season: 29, 2013-2014 season: 25

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    White Mountain Superpass for 2017-2018 is out. No major changes announced either.

    http://whitemountainsuperpass.com/

    $979 early buy for adults. While I respect their single adult pass option (no blackouts) I'm a tad surprised they do not offer any other products when that is what everyone seems to be doing these days.

    It still seems expensive when lined up next to the Peak Pass, Max Pass, and Epic Pass though.
    I coul never wrap my head around this pass. Not a fan of Cranmore, Waterville is fine for a few days, Bretton Woods we could ski for $25 on Sundays and for about $300 more than one persons White Mountain Superpass we got three passes at Cannon.

    In this day and age where pass products are including so many options at a lower cost, I have to imagine that they are being hit. $3096 for a family of four with two adults and two teens.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  6. #6
    I see the Superpass as a product for second home owners who are committed to the area and want to add a bit of variety to their home mountain. If you're a non-resident Cannon skier it's not even $200 to add three more mountains to your pass.

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    2,152
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I see the Superpass as a product for second home owners who are committed to the area and want to add a bit of variety to their home mountain. If you're a non-resident Cannon skier it's not even $200 to add three more mountains to your pass.

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    And is only $160 more than Bretton Woods alone.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

    Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

  8. #8
    Sign at crotched tonight advertising the peak pass and ski for the rest of the season for $99 down, haven't seen pricing yet but if I remember it went on sale Friday of NH Feb vacation last year. Hope they add some provision for seniors, a 70+ option on the drifter would work.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I see the Superpass as a product for second home owners who are committed to the area and want to add a bit of variety to their home mountain. If you're a non-resident Cannon skier it's not even $200 to add three more mountains to your pass.

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Good point!

    Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  10. #10
    Pats Peak released pass prices this AM. $449 early buy seems a bit high at first glance given Ragged is going to be $249 again and the Peaks Ranger pass likely comes in under $550.
    But Pats knows their market and I'm sure they aren't having any issues paying the bills.

    https://www.patspeak.com/Tickets-Pas...on-Passes.aspx
    2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10


    2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.