2017-2018 Season Passes - Page 41

AlpineZone

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Says it all, zero engineering, "Hey, you know what'd be cool?" Doesn't even look real.

Cool video on the place. Never went, but remember the commercials on TV when I was a kid.

https://youtu.be/V4xfXy_yD8w
    Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Says it all, zero engineering, "Hey, you know what'd be cool?" Doesn't even look real.

Cool video on the place. Never went, but remember the commercials on TV when I was a kid.

https://youtu.be/V4xfXy_yD8w
    Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    It will never be what it once was. There was a reason we called it "Death Park" and there have been several threads where Reno, Spring Mountain High, myself etc discussed it. (Look for thread when Interwest sold MC) It was something that had to be experienced. Versions since have been much tamer. Really want to know what went on there, goggle Weird New Jersey and look it up.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

We bought the Epic Local Pass again. We contemplated the Rock Mountain Super Pass or another combination of Loveland and the Keystone/A Basin pass but after considering the potential for trips to PC or Tahoe possible Whistle, maybe even some days at Stowe when visiting back east, Epic Local for $639 was the best deal and includes discounted buddy passes (still pricey).

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    We bought the Epic Local Pass again.
    So when does the price go up on the Epic passes? I notice you get more buddy tickets if you purchase early, but those don't seem like very good deals to me. When does the actual price increase?

I called the Epic Pass phone number and asked when the price went up. The guy told me there would be a modest price increase in the fall ($50 or so). He said sales stop on December 1. I think all of this would be considered unofficial as there have not been any formal announcements and he was just a low level guy.

Thread Information