• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best snow cams to watch the storm

nhskier1969

If you are like me and won't be up there for the storm. The next best thing is the snowcams. Who has the best cam to see whats going on....Here are a few from me, please add.
1. Sugarbush snow cam(peak)
2. Mad River Glens, base cam.

Puck it

If you are like me and won't be up there for the storm. The next best thing is the snowcams. Who has the best cam to see whats going on....Here are a few from me, please add.
1. Sugarbush snow cam(peak)
2. Mad River Glens, base cam.

Set your phone outside and press record.

Domeskier

I like to watch the snow accumulate on that abandoned dome in the meadowlands.

Glenn

The building looks like a mini Birdhouse; the building where they store the chairs.

Cams at Mount Snow are good since they live stream. Stratton has a cam, but it's a still shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWF-VT

I've got my microwave set for full surveillance of this storm but I'm not sure where you can view the live feed. I'm going to check in with Kellyanne Conway and get an update ASAP.

dlague

Looked at several web cams for the fun of it but it really does not show much beside seeing a lot of wind and non operating lifts.

Krikaya

I've got my microwave set for full surveillance of this storm but I'm not sure where you can view the live feed. I'm going to check in with Kellyanne Conway and get an update ASAP.

I was just talking to Kellyanne and she said the live feed from your microwave can be found here:

https://www.pleasespankme.com/

She also said it's one of the Donald's favorite sites.:smile: