• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Question for Catskills People

Abominable

Windham has some pretty good tree skiing in between the two peaks. Now would be the time to hit it.

Outside of that..... it's been a long time since I was there, but mainly boulevard cruisers if I remember correctly.

skimagic

Windham has some pretty good tree skiing in between the two peaks. Now would be the time to hit it.

Outside of that..... it's been a long time since I was there, but mainly boulevard cruisers if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the tree tip, that's where I'll be. The conditions page lists zero mogul runs today.

Domeskier

I have a free ticket to Windham, is it worth a 2.5 hour drive ? Is there any interesting terrain at all? I've never been there. I was thinking Sunday but it will probably be packed.

I skied there once on a free ticket on my way to Vermont. It was a Friday around St. Patrick's day a while ago and the place was empty. They had a decent bump run that I lapped until I broke a pole in a bottomless corn bump. I have no strong desire to go back.

Zand

There will be a small AZ group there Platty is the best call.

Sounds good...Hope to see you there. Mt snow is in great shape with 20 inches...Can't wait to see how good platty is with double that.