• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WCAX's Slopeside Visits MRG

gahskier

Hey Trailboss I was lucky enough to make it in the video yesterday. My son and I just finished skiing Paradise when Nick from WCAX approached me and asked if I would do an interview. I answered a few questions and then skied off. I was in the gray jacket and was on for a few seconds. Attached a couple of photos from Paradise. Skied at Sugarbush Thursday through Saturday and MRG on Monday. Conditions were great all weekend besides Sugarbush being packed on Saturday.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hey Trailboss I was lucky enough to make it in the video yesterday. My son and I just finished skiing Paradise when Nick from WCAX approached me and asked if I would do an interview. I answered a few questions and then skied off. I was in the gray jacket and was on for a few seconds. Attached a couple of photos from Paradise. Skied at Sugarbush Thursday through Saturday and MRG on Monday. Conditions were great all weekend besides Sugarbush being packed on Saturday.

View attachment 22237

View attachment 22238

Very cool!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone