• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Nick moved to Florida

wa-loaf

How do you run a ski forum and move to Florida? Next years AZ summit is going to take place in Key West ...

jimk

The site manager for EpicSki lives in Central America. Frankly, we're lucky someone keeps the lights on so we can share ski stoke and peruse the wealth of info that flows through this site.

Glenn

Funny, I was just thinking this as well. But given it's a website, I'm sure it can be run from pretty much anywhere. I have to imagine he'd welcome a trip or two to see some mountains and snow come winter time. It's pretty flat and warm in FLA.

prsboogie

Probably why there haven't been any site updates. Apple compatibility still sucks

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

drjeff

A couple of weeks after the REAL summer heat and humidity engulf the West Coast of Florida on it's annual Mid May through Mid October run, and I'm guessing that Nick and his wife will be second guessing their move to the sunshine state, given the flexibilty of their careers! ;-)

Wish them the best of luck in their new home (and massive supply of deodorant to handle the Florida summer heat and humidity and their active lifestyles! :) :eek: )

VTKilarney

How much effort is really put in to running this website? The moderators handle the day-to-day operation, after all.

Glenn

My wife and I go down to FLA once a year. We dogsit for our friends in their condo for about a week. It's a nice change of scenery. Having lived in New England all my life, it always surprises me how busy it is down there; wide roads, lots of shopping plazas. Different from this area of the country.

Smellytele

My wife and I go down to FLA once a year. We dogsit for our friends in their condo for about a week. It's a nice change of scenery. Having lived in New England all my life, it always surprises me how busy it is down there; wide roads, lots of shopping plazas. Different from this area of the country.

That used to be just the East coast but the West coast is getting built up now to over the past 5-10 years.

yeggous

Does anyone here have graphic design skills? I have though about building a more modern offering, but that is my missing skill.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app