• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epicski dead all content to disappear

bdfreetuna

I take it back, you actually sound like a major badass.

And I'm sure you have the Big Wall ski footage to prove it. Boy, we are gonna look like real posers when we're all forced to watch you take us to school. Talk about foot in mouth, when we all have to watch the footy of you absolutely crushing moguls due to the mundane simplicity.

Domeskier

Because he acts as a moderator for Alpine Zone; all ski forums are played these days but Alpine Zone has been a complete joke from the outset. "Suburban Superstars" as one of my ski buddies used to say.

As for your other questions, just do a search for freeheelwilly: You'll find the owner here having a public meltdown. Way too funny! "Seeded bumps - yay!!!!" Hahahahah!

Hey Brah, don't let these sticks in the mud harsh your stoke. They know they'll never be able to keep up with you and your bros on the big walls at Whiteface. No need to shove it in their faces with your expertly honed quips about "seeded bumps". Let them have their forums and their chair lifts. We still have your mom's basement, our sweet fatties and the Olive Garden. Who could ask for more?!?!

bdfreetuna

Huh I thought you might be able to live up to your claims. Even HighwayStar is able to provide footage of him **absolutely crushing** Devil's Fiddle, proving he's the best skier at Killington.

A little disappointing, we need all the expert skiers in this forum we can get.

Domeskier

Here comes the Ban Hammer! 5...4...3...2..1....Hahahahah! Seeded bumps! See ya'!

Say it ain't so, Brah! Seems like you got mad computer skillz, what with that play on your old user name. Maybe you and I can set up our own forums for legit Adirondack Big Wall Skiers only. We can even paddle each other for initiation rites like we did in our high school frat.

ForcedHotWater

Why would I do that? It's far more amusing watching you make a fool out of yourself.

So you're ready to "un-ban" freeheelwilly as well as all the other Whiteface characters that drove Greg to light his hair on fire? You know - because it'll be so "amusing".

Hawk

So just so you know. My little metaphor about the avalanche was not a wish. It was a premonition. Again, he will get his.

Jcb890

Let me try and understand the logic here...

So, talking about skiing anything but "Big Walls" out West/North is considered un-cool and shouldn't be talked about. Got it.
But, you're pissed about there no longer being an "Adirondack-focused" sub-forum... where there is no "Big Wall" skiing/riding.
So, why would you post in there or have a need for that sub-forum? If there's no need to post about glades, trees, moguls, groomers or lift ticket prices, then what need is there for an Adirondack sub-forum if you're not going to post anything in it anyways?

Also, why would you give anyone shit about how good or bad they are at skiing or how long they have been skiing for? You don't have to bow down and blow the dude, but you also don't have to shit on someone who runs a skiing forum just because they're not on the level of Candide Thovex.

You do realize not everyone starts off at the age of 2 and not everyone lives in a van by the river so they can ski every day of the season, right? What exactly is wrong with being a "Suburban Superstar"? Is it wrong or dumb that people might have jobs that they like or pay well so they can do things other than ski? There's nothing wrong with dropping everything and moving out to Jackson Hole, living in a tent and working minimum wage jobs to afford lift tickets/ski equipment for Back Country trips. But, that's not for everyone. In fact, that's not for most people.

ForcedHotWater

Who the hell is pissed that there is no longer an "Adirondack focused" sub-forum?

Who the hell ever said they were a big wall skier?

Who the hell ever gave anybody shit about being a bad skier? I'm a bad skier!

You guys really need to slow down and not feel compelled to post something just because there's a keyboard in front of you.

Jcb890

Who the hell is pissed that there is no longer an "Adirondack focused" sub-forum?

Who the hell ever said they were a big wall skier?

Who the hell ever gave anybody shit about being a bad skier? I'm a bad skier!

You guys really need to slow down and not feel compelled to post something just because there's a keyboard in front of you.
Do you even read your own posts? I knew trying to understand your logic would be an uphill battle, but I guess you're not even reading the stuff you're posting.

ForcedHotWater

Do you even read your own posts? I knew trying to understand your logic would be an uphill battle, but I guess you're not even reading the stuff you're posting.

Sounds like it should be easy for you to go find the posts where I said these things. Hurry back. I'll wait here.

ForcedHotWater

Hey Dumbskier- I can't hear you with that fucking big cock stuffed down your throat.

Still waiting..........

Jcb890

Sounds like it should be easy for you to go find the posts where I said these things. Hurry back. I'll wait here.
Weak attempts at trolling? We drove the owner of this sewer to the edge. The fucking, chubby little idiot was slobbering on himself at the end. We fucking forced him to close down an entire forum! Hahahahah! He said it was because we just kept after him and were just a bunch of big meanies! Weak attempts at trolling indeed!

Just ban me you fucking tool. All I'm going to do is mock and shit on you. I can't believe you're still involved in this crap; get a fucking life.
Referencing the Adirondack sub-form DHS spoke of ^^

No that's wrong. The only thing we did there that bothered Greg was to occasionally crack jokes about him because he was such an obvious dweeb.

And then came in here, practically in tears, to rehash it all. Hahahaha!

Wrong again. See above. We goofed on the owner of this site because with every post he would further reveal that skiing was something he had picked up about 45 minutes ago. That's why we were banned - and he said as much. Thought we were ungrateful; like we owed him anything for creating a stupid forum where people would talk about skiing groomers and how they could score the cheapest lift tickets. You still do that here - 10 years later. A lot less traffic though. Wonder why.
Picked up skiing 45 minutes ago ^^

Wait where'd everybody go? Oh, it's past five -all the cubicle monkeys have been released. I'll bet they're all headed to the Olive Garden.
Yeah, people that work for a living are the worst! ^^

Guilty. I REALLY find a bunch of bored, cubicle monkeys blubbering on and on about lift-served skiing to be depressing. And when they start spewing about "bump skiing" I throw up in my mouth a little bit.
You really have a thing against people who work in cubicles don't you?

Good grief. Another suburban weekend superstar heard from. You know you're talking to posers when they think "bump skiers"are the best skiers on the mountain.

I can't believe this place still exists. Is the site's owner still that chubby little dork from Connecticut? You know, Connecticut - that bastion of skiing and mountain lifestyle? He really liked "seeded" bumps, if my memory serves. :razz: I see you hail from "southeast New Hampshire" - in other words: Boston.

"Alpine Zone" my ass. Have you ever actually been in an alpine zone? Did you get there on your own or were you assisted by some type of machine? Do you even know what an alpine zone is? Do you think they have one at Wachusett?
Maybe you can tell us all about what an "Alpine Zone" is.

Oh please. The best skiers I know (Big wall skiers) wouldn't ski moguls if you put a gun to their heads. Moguls are for posers.
I finally found an instance where you were right. You didn't exactly say YOU were a "Big Wall skier", only that the best skiers you know only ski "Big Walls" and never ski moguls. They must do all of their training on those huge Big Walls in the Alpine Zones of the Adirondacks.

Domeskier

Hey Dumbskier- I can't hear you with that fucking big cock stuffed down your throat.

Still waiting..........

+1, Brah! Maybe +2 for the Bromophobia. We bros love giving each other the business, but at the end of the day, we're at the Olive Garden together reliving our stoke over the Big Walls we skied at Whiteface!

ForcedHotWater

Referencing the Adirondack sub-form DHS spoke of ^^

If anything, I was celebrating the shut down - I certainly wasn't "pissed" about it - then or now.

Picked up skiing 45 minutes ago ^^

How is that saying he's a bad skier? It was an obvious reference to the irony that some little dork in Connecticut thought he was qualified to start a web site about skiing and ski culture. I used to comment about that all the time. It's one of the things that made him cry.

Yeah, people that work for a living are the worst! ^^

How do you get that from what you quoted? And what does that have to do with anything we're talking about anyhow?

You really have a thing against people who work in cubicles don't you?
Yes

Maybe you can tell us all about what an "Alpine Zone" is.
Well I certainly could but, again, WTF does that have to do with anything? How does that prove your point?

One would would be forgiven for thinking that you just went out and posted a bunch of words so it would look like you were making a defensible point. Complete fail. I never said, or implied, any of the things you've attributed to me. Run along now.

Last edited:

ForcedHotWater

It's funny to watch Dumbskier sitting in the corner, slobbering on himself and covered in his own waste.

Domeskier

It's funny to watch Dumbskier sitting in the corner, slobbering on himself and covered in his own waste.

Hey, Brah - don't let my little bro-ribbing get you frazzled - I'm the biggest supporting you got here. I hope you don't let your bros get in you head like that on the Big Walls at Whiteface - could be dangerous!

mbedle

+1, Brah! Maybe +2 for the Bromophobia. We bros love giving each other the business, but at the end of the day, we're at the Olive Garden together reliving our stoke over the Big Walls we skied at Whiteface!

+1 How long do you think we can keep this guy hooked??? This could be entertainment for the entire summer. He's like an addict with this kind of chat. I swear its like he cut and pasted the posts from the backcountrytalk forum into this one.