• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epicski dead all content to disappear

ForcedHotWater

I am pretty sure that the post that started this is:

What "content" are y'all so concerned about losing? I've never seen anything posted on a ski forum that didn't sound like something some idiot squatting on a bar stool blurted out between a burp and a fart..

That's not what triggered monkeyboy. It was the mogul skier comment that made him shit his pants. Fucking hilarious!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hint: Be more funny.

Humor is key to great trolling. You've displayed none so far.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
Just to clarify. What you want is for people to laugh WITH you not AT you.

A crafty troll usually pulls in a few fans. You've had a couple dozen chances to do that. You have whiffed every time.

That actually makes you the Monkeyboy who can't stop dancing and there's a whole group of people who realize this and are playing you HARD.

It's rather sad you are so oblivious to what's going on. A ban at this point would really just be me offering you mercy. I do feel bad for you, but not that bad yet.

ForcedHotWater

I will say this DHS, if this place is so hard up for views that you'd even allow me back - then my work is already done here.

Lil' Greg would not be happy. Freeheelwilly is back and shitting all over his forum; the exact same thing that got him perma-banned a while back. My oh my, how times change.

Domeskier

Just to clarify. What you want is for people to laugh WITH you not AT you.

A crafty troll usually pulls in a few fans. You've had a couple dozen chances to do that. You have whiffed every time.

That actually makes you the Monkeyboy who can't stop dancing and there's a whole group of people who realize this and are playing you HARD.

It's rather sad you are so oblivious to what's going on. A ban at this point would really just be me offering you mercy. I do feel bad for you, but not that bad yet.

Yeah, what we have here is a paradigmatic example of that perennial troll subspecies, the ax-grinding troll. Clearly, someone on this board wounded his pride or hurt his feelings or just happened to say something that bothered him enough that he had to jump on the keyboard and lash out. Unfortunately for this subspecies of troll, it only really works if his target thinks the troll's opinion matters. Hence, his frantic attempts to prove that he doesn't think there are Big Walls to be skied at Whiteface. Unfortunately, his Classic Internet Meltdown, replete with childish name-calling and thinly veiled homophobia, all but guarantees that he will be unable to redeem himself and make his trolling effective. His only real option is to go away, come back in a few years with a new user name and try again. All he's doing now is digging himself deeper, much to our comic relief.

-- Monkeyboy

deadheadskier

Staff member
For someone who is grasping at straws by bringing Trump into the game, you sure display a similar form of narcissism. Don't flatter yourself lil fella. Ratings have nothing to do with me not putting you out of your misery.

Domeskier

I also sensed some heterophobia. Did you pick up on that too?

I don't know about that, but I did sense some coprophilic tendencies. Why is is obsessed with picturing me covered in feces? Lots of anger and rage in this one. I really hope he's just a kid, but if he's been trolling this place for 10 years already, he could be old enough to have reproduced. Scary thought.

jack97

Sad in many ways that the troll displaced the intent of the first post.

I for one will miss the good information on Epic, so many to list but recent examples were boots and bindings. In addition, the broad depth of opinions from people who share the same passion for winter sports.

Domeskier

Quite.

for people who responded, the troll won. (he's not shy to point that out too)

I don't know about that. He returned to relive his glory days when he and his bros caused the former owner of this site to deprive them of a sub-forum for what, based on his behavior in this thread, must have been juvenile, scatological and bigoted buffoonery. He wasn't quite up to the task on his own and either his bros have grown up and moved on after 10 years (one can hope) or they do not want to be associated with him after his meltdown (complete with his paranoid conspiracy theories about Trump voters trying to undermine his credibility with false narratives). I wish him well. Maybe next time this Big Wall Skiing Fanboy won't derail his triumphant return by letting poor reading comprehension cause him to jump into a grade-school debate about who are the best skiers on the mountain. For the record, the best skiers on the mountain are Highway Star.