• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epicski dead all content to disappear

Hawk

Seems like an obvious troll but consider....what if he's not a troll? What if he's for real?

A for real what? A for real asshole? Who comes onto a forum of people who are just passing time talking about the sport they love and pisses all over them for no apparent reason. There are all kinds of people on this forum. The best part of this forum is the passing of information from the more experienced to the less experienced. This guy apparently and magically skipped past all the beginner learning and became a skiing jedi. Then realized that everybody else is just a waste of time. I fell sorry for people like him.

Domeskier

Guilty. I REALLY find a bunch of bored, cubicle monkeys blubbering on and on about lift-served skiing to be depressing. And when they start spewing about "bump skiing" I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

There are also a few threads about Whiteface here. Watch out for avalanches on those lift accessible - but definitely not lift served - slides, bro!

Domeskier

Wait........what? Where'd you get all that?

I'm sorry. It was just revealed to the world that you are a "big wall skier" from (you can't make this stuff up) Whiteface(!) and you haven't left with your tail between your legs yet? You are a huge disappointment, brah.

Jully

These fucking places are so fucking stale. You guys do all realize that everything you say here has been said before? At least twice? Ten or twelve years ago? How many threads have there been here regarding whether you boot up at the car or in the lodge? How about whether you leave the bar up or pull it down? Is there an annual helmet thread?

You're talking (and talking and talking) about fucking lift served skiing. At Killingbush. Or Sugarton. Or Sunday Valley. It's all the same homogenized shit.

It's fucking boring. Stop doing it.

Save the content at Epic Ski? Why? It's all right here.

I'm just confused why you care. If its boring, who cares? This site impacts your daily life in exactly 0 different ways. Right on about those threads though, they are nearly annual occurrences and I tend to find them entertaining, much like I find this thread.

Teleskier

Thanks ABC and Jully

It's unfortunately all over the place. Some detail is in unofficial guides for sure, but others are just threads about western resorts/specific threads people have started with questions. Luckily those individuals are moving to Pugski (for the most part) so many questions can be asked there with answers!

I recently pulled the trigger on a western-based pass for next year (whereas everyone else I know stayed MAX) so I'll be visiting whole new western resorts (to me) next year that I currently know nothing about (exciting!).

I grabbed the UnO-Guides, sounds like the rest of the insider tips will be waiting for me at Pugski when I need it. No need for me to panic search and download right now. Have UnO-Guides, can travel. :)

Hawk

Ok I embellished a little. But why do you feel the need to shit on these nice people. They love talking about skiing. Who are you to tell them what they should do?

Hawk

Off to mountain bike. Nice riding in the flat lands of Boston today. Sunny and 70. I will check back in the morning to see what else you have to say about yourself.

ForcedHotWater

I'm sorry. It was just revealed to the world that you are a "big wall skier" from (you can't make this stuff up) Whiteface(!) and you haven't left with your tail between your legs yet? You are a huge disappointment, brah.

I never said I'm a Big Wall skier. You need to be more careful. More speed; less haste.

ForcedHotWater

Off to mountain bike. Nice riding in the flat lands of Boston today. Sunny and 70. I will check back in the morning to see what else you have to say about yourself.

I haven't said anything about myself.

Make sure you post a trip report! After all, a thing isn't really done until you've broadcast it to thousands of complete strangers!

Jully

I recently pulled the trigger on a western-based pass for next year (whereas everyone else I know stayed MAX) so I'll be visiting whole new western resorts (to me) next year that I currently know nothing about (exciting!).

I grabbed the UnO-Guides, sounds like the rest of the insider tips will be waiting for me at Pugski when I need it. No need for me to panic search and download right now. Have UnO-Guides, can travel. :)

Sounds like a great plan!

ForcedHotWater

Wait where'd everybody go? Oh, it's past five -all the cubicle monkeys have been released. I'll bet they're all headed to the Olive Garden.

Domeskier

I never said I'm a Big Wall skier. You need to be more careful. More speed; less haste.

Even a bigger disappointment, then. I thought you had something to contribute here. Apparently nothing but bile. Carry on, then. It was amusing while it lasted.

Savemeasammy

Wait where'd everybody go? Oh, it's past five -all the cubicle monkeys have been released. I'll bet they're all headed to the Olive Garden.

Solid theory. And judging by the appx timing of your first post, you got on the computer for a fun day of trolling right after your mom left for work?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone