Epicski dead all content to disappear - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I sure hope so. If there's one thing mogul skiing can't teach you it's how to jump off a cliff into a fluffy white pile of pristine powder like some two-bit stunt man at the local truck and tractor pull. I'm sure this bro is going to prove a valuable asset to the forums. Dare I say I'm "stoked"?
    You're dumber than I tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcedHotWater View Post
    You're dumber than I tell people.
    Yeah, I guess I was too optimistic to think you'd be a valuable asset to the forums. Thanks you setting me straight, brah!

What a shitty excuse for a troll.

Signed,
    A Great Wall Skier Who Skis Moguls
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

These fucking places are so fucking stale. You guys do all realize that everything you say here has been said before? At least twice? Ten or twelve years ago? How many threads have there been here regarding whether you boot up at the car or in the lodge? How about whether you leave the bar up or pull it down? Is there an annual helmet thread?

You're talking (and talking and talking) about fucking lift served skiing. At Killingbush. Or Sugarton. Or Sunday Valley. It's all the same homogenized shit.

It's fucking boring. Stop doing it.

Save the content at Epic Ski? Why? It's all right here.

Man that guy has something to prove I guess. What a downer. What I don't understand was why he came on here guns a blazing? I mean I understood what Deadheadskier was saying and it is true. When you grow up here in New England, that is what you learn and master first and that base technique is what carries you forward when you finally head out west. At least in my case. Now that I am a lot older and have been all over the west, Canada and some of Europe, I can understand what big mountain skiing is all about. I have enjoyed many days skinning and hiking for lines and really enjoy the solitude and beauty of the untamed mountains. But I still love mashing the bumps and skiing the woods at my home mountain with all my friends. I don't limit myself or cast judgment on others. I enjoy it all in the most beautiful places with the best of friends. In the end the best skier in the world can do it all and don't have limits.

You're talking (and talking and talking) about fucking lift served skiing.
    Actually, there's a lot of discussion of skinning here, too, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    What a shitty excuse for a troll.

Signed,
    A Great Wall Skier Who Skis Moguls
    Seems like an obvious troll but consider....what if he's not a troll? What if he's for real?

These fucking places are so fucking stale. You guys do all realize that everything you say here has been said before? At least twice? Ten or twelve years ago? How many threads have there been here regarding whether you boot up at the car or in the lodge? How about whether you leave the bar up or pull it down? Is there an annual helmet thread?

You're talking (and talking and talking) about fucking lift served skiing. At Killingbush. Or Sugarton. Or Sunday Valley. It's all the same homogenized shit.

It's fucking boring. Stop doing it.

Save the content at Epic Ski? Why? It's all right here.
    Still skiing Whiteface? FHW, run along, these peeps aren't your type. Go over to PugSki and start one of your old political diatribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    What if he's for real?
    Guilty. I REALLY find a bunch of bored, cubicle monkeys blubbering on and on about lift-served skiing to be depressing. And when they start spewing about "bump skiing" I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

What "content" are y'all so concerned about losing? I've never seen anything posted on a ski forum that didn't sound like something some idiot squatting on a bar stool blurted out between a burp and a fart.
    Oh please. The best skiers I know (Big wall skiers) wouldn't ski moguls if you put a gun to their heads. Moguls are for posers.
    Good grief. Another suburban weekend superstar heard from. You know you're talking to posers when they think "bump skiers"are the best skiers on the mountain.

I can't believe this place still exists. Is the site's owner still that chubby little dork from Connecticut? You know, Connecticut - that bastion of skiing and mountain lifestyle? He really liked "seeded" bumps, if my memory serves. I see you hail from "southeast New Hampshire" - in other words: Boston.

"Alpine Zone" my ass. Have you ever actually been in an alpine zone? Did you get there on your own or were you assisted by some type of machine? Do you even know what an alpine zone is? Do you think they have one at Wachusett?
    JV level trolling. Sober up and try again.

Oh, and could you please explain to us posers what Big Wall Skiing is? It sounds rad, brah.

Thread Information