Epicski dead all content to disappear - Page 16

AlpineZone

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I'm sorry. It was just revealed to the world that you are a "big wall skier" from (you can't make this stuff up) Whiteface(!) and you haven't left with your tail between your legs yet? You are a huge disappointment, brah.
    I never said I'm a Big Wall skier. You need to be more careful. More speed; less haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Off to mountain bike. Nice riding in the flat lands of Boston today. Sunny and 70. I will check back in the morning to see what else you have to say about yourself.
    I haven't said anything about myself.

Make sure you post a trip report! After all, a thing isn't really done until you've broadcast it to thousands of complete strangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    I'm just confused why you care.
    I don't really "care", per se. I just think it's funny to watch boring people react to being called boring people. It's the only time they're not boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleskier View Post
    I recently pulled the trigger on a western-based pass for next year (whereas everyone else I know stayed MAX) so I'll be visiting whole new western resorts (to me) next year that I currently know nothing about (exciting!).

I grabbed the UnO-Guides, sounds like the rest of the insider tips will be waiting for me at Pugski when I need it. No need for me to panic search and download right now. Have UnO-Guides, can travel.
    Sounds like a great plan!

Wait where'd everybody go? Oh, it's past five -all the cubicle monkeys have been released. I'll bet they're all headed to the Olive Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcedHotWater View Post
    I never said I'm a Big Wall skier. You need to be more careful. More speed; less haste.
    Even a bigger disappointment, then. I thought you had something to contribute here. Apparently nothing but bile. Carry on, then. It was amusing while it lasted.

I don't really "care", per se. I just think it's funny to watch boring people react to being called boring people. It's the only time they're not boring.
    :lol you're still a riot. Keep up the good fight. TT was fun...miss the good ol-days.

Wait where'd everybody go? Oh, it's past five -all the cubicle monkeys have been released. I'll bet they're all headed to the Olive Garden.
    Solid theory. And judging by the appx timing of your first post, you got on the computer for a fun day of trolling right after your mom left for work?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Talk about having too much time on your hands.
    Dude.

Probably left for other forums to get away from this bullshit rant!
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Thread Information