• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition

fahz

So we did the Max Pass this year, really liked it. No blackouts and it made a trip to CO work. Considering the Epic 4 Day with no blackouts Sunapee, Okemo and Stowe - 12 ski days for each of us. Located in Albany, NY, have access to ski club house in Waterbury Center. Not sure about another trip to CO but this pass would allow that again. Kids are now 13 & 15. Ikon Base has blackouts dates - Stratton, Killington & Sugarbush; Peak Pass slightly more no blackouts - Hunter & Mt Snow, maybe a trip into NH. These early commitment deadlines and fewer options make me cringe.

Smellytele

So we did the Max Pass this year, really liked it. No blackouts and it made a trip to CO work. Considering the Epic 4 Day with no blackouts Sunapee, Okemo and Stowe - 12 ski days for each of us. Located in Albany, NY, have access to ski club house in Waterbury Center. Not sure about another trip to CO but this pass would allow that again. Kids are now 13 & 15. Ikon Base has blackouts dates - Stratton, Killington & Sugarbush; Peak Pass slightly more no blackouts - Hunter & Mt Snow, maybe a trip into NH. These early commitment deadlines and fewer options make me cringe.

The Epic 4 day gives you a total 4 not 4 at each. you get 4 more at some mid west ski areas

VTKilarney

Burke has a hotel offer for closing weekend. $99 for two including lodging and tickets. $129 for a family of four.

fahz

per Bolton Valley's facebook page
Friday and Saturday (4/13 - 4/14). We'll be open noon - 8pm both days. $25 tickets. $99 slopeside rooms.

Plowboy

I have some Sugarbush Quad-Pack tickets loaded on cards. $40 each or make offer on 6. Can meet at mountain as I live 5 minutes away.