• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition

dlague

If any of you are planning on heading to Colorado for a visit and want to hit Loveland then here is a great deal a 4 pak of lift tickets for $159 and you can transfer to others and all can be used on the same day with no black out dates. Tough to beat that. If I go to Powder Daze at Christy Sports (local) it is $149. The only other option that is slightly better is the Gems Card which gives you two 2 for one deals per eight ski areas on the card - Loveland being one of them. However Gems is blacked out. http://coloradoski.com/gems-card/

http://skiloveland.com/4-pak/

dlague

K Tickets on sale this weekend

http://www.killington.com/site/tickets/tickets_and_cards/K-Tickets

UNLIMITED K-TICKETS
Valid all season long, no blackout dates. Ages 6 and under and 80+ are free at Killington.

Adult (ages 19-79) $69 - Save up to 40% compared to window rates
Youth (ages 7-18) $59 - Save up to 34% compared to window rates

For every seven Unlimited K-Tickets in a single order, you'll earn a FREE lift ticket

Mid Week
Ages 7-79 $59 - Save up to 49% compared to window rates

Smellytele

K Tickets on sale this weekend

http://www.killington.com/site/tickets/tickets_and_cards/K-Tickets

UNLIMITED K-TICKETS
Valid all season long, no blackout dates. Ages 6 and under and 80+ are free at Killington.

Adult (ages 19-79) $69 - Save up to 40% compared to window rates
Youth (ages 7-18) $59 - Save up to 34% compared to window rates

For every seven Unlimited K-Tickets in a single order, you'll earn a FREE lift ticket

Mid Week
Ages 7-79 $59 - Save up to 49% compared to window rates
Now need the newsletter signup for early season 2fer1's

dlague

Have always seen it in August. the year before that it was August 18th and last yer around the end of the month.

KustyTheKlown

howdy y'all - hope everyone had an enjoyable and brief summer. with the overnight temps here in NYC starting to dip into the 50s, its that time of year again. buying unnecessary outerwear and gear to pass the days.

QUESTION FOR YOU FINE FOLKS - when and where will the vt5 and vt3 passes be going for sale this year?

dlague

howdy y'all - hope everyone had an enjoyable and brief summer. with the overnight temps here in NYC starting to dip into the 50s, its that time of year again. buying unnecessary outerwear and gear to pass the days.

QUESTION FOR YOU FINE FOLKS - when and where will the vt5 and vt3 passes be going for sale this year?
Generally on October 1st

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

fahz

EDIT: SORRY JUST REALISED THERE IS IN FACT A CHAIN FOR THIS!!

I can't believe I am thinking snow already!!

I'm not sure to what extent this has been mentioned before in the past, if at all, but I always thought that the M.A.X. Pass was a really good deal but have never tried it...well this season I have pulled the trigger on it and will let you know what I think at the end of upcoming season.

44 mountains nationwide (including Canada), 5 days each, no black out dates!

If, like me, you don't happen to have a home mountain, then you sure can make good use of this card. Just plan your skiing around the featured mountains.

At the present price ($679 - OUCH, I know, doesn't seem like anything that should be featured on this chain, but hear me out), if you manage to ski 20 days across the network your cost per mountain works out to be only $34 a day regardless of the mountains you visit!!

East Coast mountains are fairly decent with a couple of gems:
Belleayre*
Blue Mountain (Canada)
Gore
Killington*
Loon
Mont Saint Anne (Canada)*
Mountaincreek
Mount Sunapee
Okemo*
Pico*
Snowshoe
Stoneham (Canada)
Stratton*
Sugarloaf
Sunday River
Tremblant*
Wachusett
Windham*
Whiteface*

I am targeting the 9 starred locations which brings my daily total to $15 a day (in the unlikely event I make 5 days for all). It is more realistic that I will only make 5 of them which still puts my daily total at $27 a day. And if we are able to make the dream West Coast trip then that number only goes down more!

...what say you?

https://www.themaxpass.com/?utm_sou...17&gclid=COHWsbrZ89QCFTyVswodrBkBnA&gclsrc=ds

Don't forget Gore Mt. That makes ten places in day trip range for me. I've purchased the pass for myself and my two girls. A trip to Colorado is in the works so all ski days there are covered by the pass too. Maybe a weekend in NH or ME too. I'm set for winter and anxious for the snow to fly!

Smellytele

[FONT=&quot]
HD-HolidaySale-Prelaunch-12.jpg
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ONE-WEEK FLASH SALE[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Act fast and you can ski the holidays for less than $30 a day. Our new Holiday Pass gives you unlimited skiing at Sunday River every day from December 23, 2017 to January 1, 2018 with the convenience of heading straight to the lift.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Holiday Pass is on sale for [FONT=&quot]one week only[/FONT]. Purchase yours before midnight on Friday, September 15 at just $299 for adults, $229 for teens and $199 for juniors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After Friday, the Holiday Pass store closes down. Get yours before they're gone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BUY NOW[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
layouts_images_spacer.gif
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Sunday River Resort · 15 South Ridge Road · Newry, ME 04217[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you've had enough of our emails, please[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]unsubscribe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Edd

Please kill me before I ski SR over the holidays but that's an impressive deal.