• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mtn Expansion Details

dhmcgill87

Facebook is updated - one TTB trail open for tomorrow (hellgate, Broadway, Kennedy, 5th ave).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

catskillman

Is that Blueboy?

The 2nd from the left is him. The one with the obnoxious vuvulza (plastic horn) in his mouth..........

Not to be confused with the man in blue on the right end seat. While he skies very fast he does not buzz folks or use them as race gates for fun.

Funky_Catskills

Those are people that I like to avoid at Hunter... TypeA first chair freaks... Makes no sense to me if there's no pow higher than the boot...
Guarantee all those people are entitled AF

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
The 2nd from the left is him. The one with the obnoxious vuvulza (plastic horn) in his mouth..........

Not to be confused with the man in blue on the right end seat. While he skies very fast he does not buzz folks or use them as race gates for fun.

He does not anymore. Take it from someone who has been buzzed by him. Thanks to Buckwheat to showing him the light!

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Those are people that I like to avoid at Hunter... TypeA first chair freaks... Makes no sense to me if there's no pow higher than the boot...
Guarantee all those people are entitled AF

Doug,

Unless you know all of them, don't call them entitled, crazy yes, entitled, no. Most of them are good peeps and just crazy about skiing.

Funky_Catskills

Doug,

Unless you know all of them, don't call them entitled, crazy yes, entitled, no. Most of them are good peeps and just crazy about skiing.

Just my opinion... Maybe not all - but many... Willing to push you out of the way to get in front for a better chair early in the morning.. It does happen.. saving spots.. Stuff doesn't happen later in the day..