• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Membership Dues Increase at Hermitage

KustyTheKlown

So are you sleeping in your car at the base of the Mtn?

no. I leave Brooklyn exactly when I need to in order to arrive 30 minutes before first chair

I tend to get out of work on Fridays, take a Xanax with a glass of whiskey, go to bed by 9 PM, and wake at 3, 4, 5, depending on how far I am going. by forcing myself to bed by 9, I get my 6-8 hours of sleep. falling asleep is the tricky part, so I intentionally stay up late on Thursdays and wake up early on Fridays, and use chemicals to put me down on Friday nights

one time I couldn't fall asleep so I left at like midnight for MRG, went to bed in the car, and woke up at 10 to a bustling parking lot. it was a 12" pow day. never again.

cdskier

You guys who drive up to SB every weekend...do you have houses there or are you staying in a hotel/motel/condo/etc.

I love SB and we go as often as possible. Many times we stay with family in Burlington, but occasionally we get a room closer to the mountain. But that really adds to the cost. Looking for reasonable ways to do it.

I own a condo.