• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

DRIFTER PASS Promo Code 'DWALL' Save $20 Peak Pass Mount Snow And 6 Other Mountains!

fullsend22

Hey everyone! I am a rep for the Drifter Peak Pass this year. Use my promo code when purchasing the Drifter pass to receive $20 off:

Promo code: DWALL

http://www.peakpass.com/drifterpass

If you are between the ages of 18-29 (at time of purchase, for those who turn 30 later in the year) it is a great pass! Promo must be used by 12/15/17. The list price for the drifter pass is $399 ($379 with promo code) and prices will increase on 12/16/17.

Mountains: Mount Snow (VT), Hunter (NY), Crotched (NH), Jack Frost (PA), Big Boulder (PA), Attitash (NH), Wildcat (NH)
No blackout dates
20% off resort lodging
10% off select retail items
15% off one additional full-day lift ticket per day
25% off tubing at select resorts
Free summer scenic chairlift rides (only at Mt Snow, Hunter, Attitash, Wildcat)
25% off Attitash Summer Attractions Park Ticket
25% off zip tour rides at Hunter Mtn.

Any questions about the pass, let me know! I bought one last year and got way more than my money's worth! It pays for itself after 4-5 days of shredding! See you on the mountain and don't forget to SEND IT!

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Given this is a diehard ski forum we all have our passes purchased already...

And also given this is a diehard ski forum do you really think you're the first to spam us with this pass???

Stupidity is so painful to witness sometimes.

fullsend22

Glad to see this is a very friendly forum. Good lord. And no this is not a Peak Resorts employee. Give me a break.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!

fullsend22

How is it spam? There are folks out there who have not bought there passes yet and can help them save $20. You're just sour that I have a free season's pass.

fullsend22

Just finished up day 7 at Mount Snow. Conditions have been phenomenal for early season. Snowmaking team has done an excellent job blowing snow at night and resurfacing. Bravo Mount Snow!