Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 129

AlpineZone

Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1393
    Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    At first I thought this was the nastiest, ugliest, most mean-spirited and disgraceful post that I've ever read on this board. But then I got to the last line about raging hard at Mount Snow and realized - stupid me - that the post was intended as an obvious parody.
    Yes, I was hoping that the parody would be obvious. I don't like it when people treat humans as race gates, or do any of the stuff I posted about.

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Take it easy, guys. Crazy is the girl on the right. She rages hard AF. Good skier too.

Attachment 25566
    Yup, exactly.

maybe we'll see you sunday! I'll be there with my three sons for our first day of the season. Please don't yell at us! haha

Pushing for expansion big time this afternoon when I arrived about 4PM. Was 36 on my car thermometer along route 100 infront of the resort. Fan guns running on roughly the top half of Nitro, Ridge down to where it hits the flat and the top half of snowdance. More fans have been lit up further down the mountain as the evening has gone on. Still 32 at my place across the street at 8PM, radar shows the front that will drop the temps to prime Snowmaking range is about an hour away.

Word from the shop guys as I was talking with this evening while getting my new boots and footbeds molded and fit is that is was pretty good on the hill today!

Kicking off my 41st ski season tomorrow morning!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

November: 16.17,23,29,30 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1 (Mount Snow)

Was up there yesterday for my first day out and can attest to the fact that it was indeed quite nice. Winds stayed calm and sun was out most of the day.

No crowds, (today will be different), and solid base depth on the open trails. ROTD was Chute on the North Face as they left it "whaled up" and the snow was soft and edge able top to bottom. It was a full length rollercoaster/hero snow and bumps. Had to take it three or four times it was so good.

Skied about 5 hours and 23+k vertical. So many people I spoke with were there due to the Epic Pass (as was I). Not a bad first day.

Enjoy!!

How are the crowds today? Debating making the drive up tomorrow to get some turns in.

Seems like a somewhat steady flow to bluebird looking at the webcams but looks like it might not be too busy? Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbushskier View Post
    Was up there yesterday for my first day out and can attest to the fact that it was indeed quite nice. Winds stayed calm and sun was out most of the day.

No crowds, (today will be different), and solid base depth on the open trails. ROTD was Chute on the North Face as they left it "whaled up" and the snow was soft and edge able top to bottom. It was a full length rollercoaster/hero snow and bumps. Had to take it three or four times it was so good.

Skied about 5 hours and 23+k vertical. So many people I spoke with were there due to the Epic Pass (as was I). Not a bad first day.

Enjoy!!
    Agreed, I was there too. I think we were the only ones skiing Chute. I was impressed with the amount of snow they laid down on all the open runs-top to bottom.

Uh oh!
    Snow Report @ 11:30 says North Face on hold.
    I just took a look at the Somerset cam and it looks like they're rapelling people down off the lift??

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
    Uh oh!
    Snow Report @ 11:30 says North Face on hold.
    I just took a look at the Somerset cam and it looks like they're rapelling people down off the lift??
    Lol. Vail shaking their head at the crap they bought out.

North Face is closed because lift #18 Challenger had to be evacuated. I was stuck on there for over an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by FBGM View Post
    Lol. Vail shaking their head at the crap they bought out.
    Figured this would please you.

Thread Information