Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 81

AlpineZone

Page 81 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    What was that heat map thing someone posted on here a while ago? That was cool to see the stashes people were skiing.

Any questions about the coming season?
    Write them below and we'll get back to you at the start of next week.

Have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    Any questions about the coming season?
    Write them below and we'll get back to you at the start of next week.

Have a great weekend!
    Changes to the general trail rollout plan? Last year opening with a trail on Northface you had actually one of ghe most fun trails open for awhile. Is the plan to still start with an advanced option? Plan for more trails over there sooner?

Any work done in the trees? Especially Olympic Glades and Ridge area...

Also any noticeable improvements in mountain outside of Carinthia? (Not that anything needed it just curious if I should be on the lookout for new stuff )

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Will the new Carinthia lodge be ready on opening day?

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    Will the new Carinthia lodge be ready on opening day?
    It should be really, really, really close based on how far along it was just a week or two ago when I was in Dover. They have really picked up the tempo since the spring, even just the last 8 weeks it feels like they clicked it into high gear to get this thing done. I bet Sneaux will want to have the lodge open for a day or two BEFORE Thanksgiving weekend and those crowds(not terribly large but still counts) arrive. So many people are looking forward to their first day in the new building!

2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    Changes to the general trail rollout plan? Last year opening with a trail on Northface you had actually one of ghe most fun trails open for awhile. Is the plan to still start with an advanced option? Plan for more trails over there sooner?
    Too early to release details, but we're going ot be aiming for another very agressive opening snowmaking plan as we did last year. With this new snowmaking system our plan in to open as much terrain as physically possible, as fast as possible, once we get the temps. We really liked owning the title of most open terrain in the US for the first 6 weeks of last year's season.

Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    Any work done in the trees? Especially Olympic Glades and Ridge area...

Also any noticeable improvements in mountain outside of Carinthia? (Not that anything needed it just curious if I should be on the lookout for new stuff )

This year was really about focusing on the Carinthia Lodge. That being said, we have a couple other great updates, such as an expansion and renovation of our craft beer bar Canned.

As for on-mountain, we have couple projects here and there. The biggest change will be that we're moving away from the North and South lines at The Bluebird, and instead running it with just a Northside line, just like we did at the end of the season last year.

Any other questions?

Thread Information