Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 104

AlpineZone

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,038 of 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by machski View Post
    New Superstar was built for late season in mind. The trail, Snowmaking line, and lift.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app
    And they keep improving it...they finally played with the topography with a couple big trucks last summer where the "S" would always form and it worked to prevent it.
    2018-2019 1 day and counting...
    Mount Snow: 10/27
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

It's a chilly morning up here today and the storm tonight is looking pretty good for some natural maybe starting around 5 or so and then tomorrow and Sunday let the fun begin with those guns

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Mount snow representative - you have any idea how the dining cards that were sold with peak passes in the spring work? Is it loaded on our pass? Do we need to pick up another card? Do we have to pick up the card where we bought our pass?
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
    Mount snow representative - you have any idea how the dining cards that were sold with peak passes in the spring work? Is it loaded on our pass? Do we need to pick up another card? Do we have to pick up the card where we bought our pass?
    Check out the passholder forum, Jamie was in there answering questions about those a little while back just before they opened.

2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Winter has arrived! Roads are closed up out of Woodford and there's already five inches of fresh snow on the ground in Searsburg so I imagine Mount Snow has that at least!

2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

They will be a separate card that you can pick up at the Season Pass Office.

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    They will be a separate card that you can pick up at the Season Pass Office.
    Just a note, as of yesterday they were not available for pick up. Still waiting for cards to show up, or something like that.

Now I am not on Facebook, and it takes a lot to get me to laugh, but I was bored and was looking at Mt Snow's facebook page and saw this response regarding Mt Snow getting tops in the east rankings from Ski Mag. Cracked me up!!! No need to start a flame war about the rankings, but that response was great!

Steve Stankiewicz: Really? Wonder what place Jay got

Mount Snow: a FOR SALE sign...

Thread Information