Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 84

AlpineZone

Page 84 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1119
  1. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by FBGM View Post
    That means they would have to pay their bills on time. Heard from a very reliable sauce that kitty cat company came in and almost repossessed all of them a few years back. No payment no toy.
    Amazing then if what you describe from a few years back happened, that the folks at Pisten Bully would sell them a 400 park pro, a 600 and a winch cat last season, and then let them use a demo winch cat for the first few months of last season until the one they bought was off the assembly line and ready for delivery. Just amazing that they'd sell them around $1 million worth of new cats after all that... Let alone keep selling Peak Resorts new machines at their other resorts as well

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

    '18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

  2. #832
    OMG they financed their multi-million dollar equipment then had a bad snow year? Ring the alarm we cannot let them get away with this!

  3. #833
    Had a great time at Oktoberfest today! Really great event put on by the mountain and was really impressed with crowd size. They had at least a early/late season weekend's worth of people out there, really awesome to see people parking way out at the outer lots just to go drink some brews and ride the lifts. Congrats on a great event today.... Also saw the Pisten Bully banner flying proud at the touch-a-truck/groomer area so seems like that relationship is pretty good, just saying.
    Last edited by sull1102; Oct 7, 2018 at 9:22 AM.
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

    www.skibigsquaw.com

  4. #834
    Any truth to the rumor I heard from a friend today that our beloved, semi hard of hearing, sometimes grumpy long time bartender in the Taproom will be putting his drink pouring talents over to one of the new establishments in the Carinthia lodge this season?

    And on a somewhat related note, given the GREAT variety of really good local and national beers available in the main base lodge in the Taproom and Canned and 1900 Burger as well as the Ball wheel, will there be an establishment in the new lodge with a similarly extensive and large taplist?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

    '18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

  5. #835
    WWF-VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MA & Fayston, VT
    Posts
    2,366
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Any truth to the rumor I heard from a friend today that our beloved, semi hard of hearing, sometimes grumpy long time bartender in the Taproom will be putting his drink pouring talents over to one of the new establishments in the Carinthia lodge this season?

    And on a somewhat related note, given the GREAT variety of really good local and national beers available in the main base lodge in the Taproom and Canned and 1900 Burger as well as the Ball wheel, will there be an establishment in the new lodge with a similarly extensive and large taplist?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Do you go to Mount Snow to ski or drink ?

  6. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Do you go to Mount Snow to ski or drink ?
    Myself, and a good number of my ski friends are the type of consumers ski resorts crave. We buy our passes early, we're there if not every, than most every weekend they're open each season, we spend money on other programs for our kids, we buy plenty of food and beverage from the mountain establishments, we come up and enjoy what the mountain has to offer year round, we bring our friends with us, who spend money at the mountain, and yes, we have a few adult beverages too in what feels to us like our hometown bar. If partaking in the full range of activities that a resort offers makes those of us who do it somewhat less of a mountain enthusiast, so be it. Pretty sure that GM's across the country crave loyal customers who drive revenue on a year round basis, and value their opinion as to what does and doesn't work when it comes to the core crowd

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

    '18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

  7. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Do you go to Mount Snow to ski or drink ?
    Says the guy with Duff beer avatar, LOL

  8. #838

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Myself, and a good number of my ski friends are the type of consumers ski resorts crave. We buy our passes early, we're there if not every, than most every weekend they're open each season, we spend money on other programs for our kids, we buy plenty of food and beverage from the mountain establishments, we come up and enjoy what the mountain has to offer year round, we bring our friends with us, who spend money at the mountain, and yes, we have a few adult beverages too in what feels to us like our hometown bar. If partaking in the full range of activities that a resort offers makes those of us who do it somewhat less of a mountain enthusiast, so be it. Pretty sure that GM's across the country crave loyal customers who drive revenue on a year round basis, and value their opinion as to what does and doesn't work when it comes to the core crowd

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Drunk rambling again. 😁

    Duff beer for you, Duff beer for me, you have a Duff, I'll have one too!!!

  9. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Drunk rambling again.

    Duff beer for you, Duff beer for me, you have a Duff, I'll have one too!!!
    If you had any idea how far from the truth that is right now, you'd be snarfing Duff, Duff Light, Duff Dry or Duff Dark through your nose!

    Tomorrow marks 60 days since I last had a beer, with 15 more to go to win a challenge that my wife put me up to! She didn't think I could make it through our kids fall sports seasons without having a beer!!! Saturday, Oct 27th can't arrive soon enough!! Lol

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

    '18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

  10. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    If you had any idea how far from the truth that is right now, you'd be snarfing Duff, Duff Light, Duff Dry or Duff Dark through your nose!



    Tomorrow marks 60 days since I last had a beer, with 15 more to go to win a challenge that my wife put me up to! She didn't think I could make it through our kids fall sports seasons without having a beer!!! Saturday, Oct 27th can't arrive soon enough!! Lol
    And during football season, impressive!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:27 AM.