Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 85

AlpineZone

Page 85 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    If you had any idea how far from the truth that is right now, you'd be snarfing Duff, Duff Light, Duff Dry or Duff Dark through your nose!

Tomorrow marks 60 days since I last had a beer, with 15 more to go to win a challenge that my wife put me up to! She didn't think I could make it through our kids fall sports seasons without having a beer!!! Saturday, Oct 27th can't arrive soon enough!! Lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app

No beer is easy, that leaves booze and wine readily available.......what do you win after the 60 days?

If you had any idea how far from the truth that is right now, you'd be snarfing Duff, Duff Light, Duff Dry or Duff Dark through your nose!

Tomorrow marks 60 days since I last had a beer, with 15 more to go to win a challenge that my wife put me up to! She didn't think I could make it through our kids fall sports seasons without having a beer!!! Saturday, Oct 27th can't arrive soon enough!! Lol

Wow! Good for you Jeff! I'll raise one in your honor tonight.
    "I like homemade food. I just do."

Myself, and a good number of my ski friends are the type of consumers ski resorts crave. We buy our passes early, we're there if not every, than most every weekend they're open each season, we spend money on other programs for our kids, we buy plenty of food and beverage from the mountain establishments, we come up and enjoy what the mountain has to offer year round, we bring our friends with us, who spend money at the mountain, and yes, we have a few adult beverages too in what feels to us like our hometown bar. If partaking in the full range of activities that a resort offers makes those of us who do it somewhat less of a mountain enthusiast, so be it. Pretty sure that GM's across the country crave loyal customers who drive revenue on a year round basis, and value their opinion as to what does and doesn't work when it comes to the core crowd

Sounds exactly like me.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    No beer is easy, that leaves booze and wine readily available.......what do you win after the 60 days?
    I could do no beer for 60 days easily, but no wine would be an issue for me for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    The bet was no booze, of any kind, and after my 75 days, there will be no comments whatsoever from my wife when she sees the VISA bill in the coming month or so for the pair of skis that I'm thinking about buying
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

'18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Wow! Good for you Jeff! I'll raise one in your honor tonight.
    Pound a PBR-o-witz for me! LOL!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '07-'18 seasons: 567 Days

'18 - '19 season
    November: 17.18,23,25 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,15,16 (Mount Snow)

Congrats 60/75 days off a major achievement.

I try to set small goals.. like keep it to 3 cans on a week night. Your method is admirable though!

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    Any other questions?
    You guys planning to make any snow later this week?

Will there be any non-preferred parking at Carinthia ? How far will we have to walk now?

All of the parking that existed last season will be regular parking. The preferred parking will all be new spaces that we have created in the footprint of the old base lodge.

Thread Information