Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 114

AlpineZone

Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1209
    Always wanted to stop in. Never got a chance.

That's a shame. Hope everyone is ok.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

That's tough to see. Right in the middle of their busy season as well. I hope they can rebuild.
    SoVT

MountSnow_FB.jpg
    Passes now on sale for the 2019/2020 season at www.peakpass.com

Quick takeaways:

–Prices are the same as last year's, through the first deadline of April 30th

–The Payment Plan is back.
    ––$99 down now, then just four easy payments on the 15th of every month, starting on May 15, 2019.

–Discount Dining Cards are back

–Pass Protection is back

–Ski free all Spring 2019

You guys need to raise your prices, I could not deal with the crowds at Mt Snow on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    You guys need to raise your prices, I could not deal with the crowds at Mt Snow on the weekends.
    Interesting feedback. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    Interesting feedback. Thanks.
    I disagree. Keep the prices the same and expand into sunbrook and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Not trying to stick up for Mt. Snow or anything on this point because I also hate the crowds... but, where exactly isn't crowded on weekends? All of the big/popular mountains in Southern/middle of VT and NH are - Stratton, Okemo, Killington, Loon - and they're all on more expensive passes.

When I go (weekends usually), I see an awful lot of day tickets most times. I wonder what the ratio is with season passes vs. day tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    I disagree. Keep the prices the same and expand into sunbrook and beyond!
    That would be great. Also, bring over Hermitage Club's HS6 because the Sunbrook Quad is brutal! Fun terrain over there though, too bad not much vert.
    2014 - 2015 Season: 16 days
    2015 - 2016 Season: 24 days
    2016 - 2017 Season: 33 days
    2017 - 2018 Season: 35 days
    2018 - 2019 Season: baby = hoping for... some? days...

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
    Not trying to stick up for Mt. Snow or anything on this point because I also hate the crowds... but, where exactly isn't crowded on weekends? All of the big/popular mountains in Southern/middle of VT and NH are - Stratton, Okemo, Killington, Loon - and they're all on more expensive passes.

When I go (weekends usually), I see an awful lot of day tickets most times. I wonder what the ratio is with season passes vs. day tickets.

That would be great. Also, bring over Hermitage Club's HS6 because the Sunbrook Quad is brutal! Fun terrain over there though, too bad not much vert.
    I ski Killington almost every weekend and it isn't crowded like snow gets, I got to snow a few days this year for the first time since the ASC days and snow is more crowded then it was then while K is less crowded. K handles a crowd much better, I don't hate mt snow as it can be fun but I would only go back on a weekday. If they were able to expand that would certainly help.

Leave pass prices the same for adults; just stop giving such huge discounts to 20-29 year olds. They ski cheaper than my 14 year old!

Thread Information