• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't think it's just me...

abc

I've had intermittent issue TYPING here!!!

I type but some letters don't show up! Without correction, my post looks just like those of Scotty's!

This happens to many different computers. So I think it's the site.

Edd

I've had intermittent issue TYPING here!!!

I type but some letters don't show up! Without correction, my post looks just like those of Scotty's!

This happens to many different computers. So I think it's the site.

Been going on for years. Not a problem with the app. I doubt it ever gets fixed on the PCs.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It's happened intermittently for me but hasn't been an issue in a while. I've searched aroudn vbulletin and haven't found anything consistent. Is it happening for others?

bigbog

Keyboard circuitry is manufactured as light and exacting(by pressure) as possible....thus every bit of dust can reduce the needed pressure from keys......just my old school $.01.

abc

Keyboard circuitry?

You mean multiple keyboards going bad at the same time? (and magically working well again when I'm browsing other web sites?)

bigbog

Ooops;-), looks like I missed that part of it abc... Sounds like some new little tool in some certain scripting language later than in the 90s;-) that or even just something new in HTML...maybe, that's got some parameters tied to it...limiting certain remote actions...:-?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Never had an issue but Skimrv.com still does not let you view a thread.

I've been struggling to get it working again, I have tried restoring the forum. It's bizarre because I can see it but my attempts have all failed. I will try again .