Alpine Zone Summit - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    what’s so stupid about it? The old epicski forum’s gathering were always managed by volunteers.

You like it enough? Help out! Work out with nick what perk you get for your time!

But nick already said there’s one this year, even i remember seeing the post. (i don’t go, too far for me). Look back to previous years, when did the details usually comes out?
    December !!!

Is the new Northeast Mountain Sports forum doing a summit this year?
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    Is the new Northeast Mountain Sports forum doing a summit this year?
    Waiting for Nick. he did not want to step on any toes. but he might as well do it.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Why would one of us call for Nick's business? We would have no pull and would not get the perk of the penthouse for the summit. That is such a stupid suggestion.
    Stupid to suggest that someone might help Nick this year? I really have no stake in this matter. But...I guess I would rather be stupid than selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Stupid to suggest that someone might help Nick this year? I really have no stake in this matter. But...I guess I would rather be stupid than selfish.
    Not selfish just not my job as I do not own the site. He does even resolve issues in a timely with his other business now. This site is on the bottom of his list. Front page pic still says Kton opening for 2016-17 season. Enough said.

"Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Not selfish just not my job as I do not own the site. He does even resolve issues in a timely with his other business now. This site is on the bottom of his list. Front page pic still says Kton opening for 2016-17 season. Enough said.

So what's your point with all this? BTW summit info will be listed tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by ALLSKIING View Post

Great ! Cant wait to get the deets !

There's a front page? Do people really go there? I haven't looked at it in years...

Believe when I see it.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Great news! Hoping it’s a weekend I can make it!

Thread Information