• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Alpine Zone Summit

JDMRoma

what’s so stupid about it? The old epicski forum’s gathering were always managed by volunteers.

You like it enough? Help out! Work out with nick what perk you get for your time!

But nick already said there’s one this year, even i remember seeing the post. (i don’t go, too far for me). Look back to previous years, when did the details usually comes out?

December !!!

Hawk

Why would one of us call for Nick's business? We would have no pull and would not get the perk of the penthouse for the summit. That is such a stupid suggestion.

Stupid to suggest that someone might help Nick this year? I really have no stake in this matter. But...I guess I would rather be stupid than selfish.

Puck it

Stupid to suggest that someone might help Nick this year? I really have no stake in this matter. But...I guess I would rather be stupid than selfish.
Not selfish just not my job as I do not own the site. He does even resolve issues in a timely with his other business now. This site is on the bottom of his list. Front page pic still says Kton opening for 2016-17 season. Enough said.

blob.png.7f98687f9b577ea83a2167aed5266cda.png

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Not selfish just not my job as I do not own the site. He does even resolve issues in a timely with his other business now. This site is on the bottom of his list. Front page pic still says Kton opening for 2016-17 season. Enough said.

blob.png.7f98687f9b577ea83a2167aed5266cda.png
So what's your point with all this? BTW summit info will be listed tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app

cdskier

There's a front page? Do people really go there? I haven't looked at it in years...

Hawk

Announcement soon it seems. I guess the delay was with Sugarloaf finalizing the deal and the details. Should not have doubted Pick it's trust in Nick or Nick himself.

JDMRoma

Announcement soon it seems. I guess the delay was with Sugarloaf finalizing the deal and the details. Should not have doubted Pick it's trust in Nick or Nick himself.

Really ?? You have insider knowledge ? It was Sugarloaf all this time !!! Fn Sugarloaf !

Hawk

Not sure of the process but these things take time sometimes. Everybody is busy. No I do not have insider information. I just asked.