• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3 to 5 on the way

kingslug

Guess I'll go to Hunter. 3 to 5 predicted and its close. Hope this trend continues. We're getting more snow than places out west.

Higgl

HAH, not more snow than out west by much though... this will be the first snowfall > 1" for most of the Maine and NH places I think.

NYDB

Just about 4" on the ground in winhall vt, (so vt) and still snowing. Supposed to snow until midnight or so. Probably another inch or 2. I'll take it
362a938cb835366d994bdc98b68d2376.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using AlpineZone mobile app

bdfreetuna

I'm going skiing Wednesday, which happens to be my birthday, but also looks like a nice pow day. NAM is showing a nice hit for all northern NY/New England.

bigbog

In the last lengthy stages of rejuvinating my warmer liners, that I once FU, and tuning up the frontside ski. Pow/crud skis arrive next week. Tuesday--> EOW I'll finally get outside on a mtn(Loaf).