• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mountain Creek New Jersey South Peak

mriceyman

No offense man but that was like watching paint dry

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Griswold

No offense man but you're kind of an a hole. If you have to start anything with no offense, maybe it's better not to say what comes after

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

rtjcbrown

I haven't gone night skiing in a while, but I have to say, that lighting is terrible. Very flat and inconsistent.

nycskier

Thanks for posting this! Just skied it today through the snow guns with my 6 year old (obviously he didnt go any of the jumps). This is his favorite trail at Mountain Creek. Showed him the video and he loved it.

SIKSKIER

My only comment woud be is it really that flat there that you need to do all that pushing with double pole plants?Other than that so what if its boring.He's out having fun.

Rowsdower

Mountain Creek is flat as hell, especially the South "Peak" which has a massive flat spot midway down that interrupts your run. The mountain is too NJ for me. Riding under high tension power lines is not my idea of a relaxing escape to nature, you know? That, and too much broken glass under the lifts.

They used to be all about terrain parks, and if you're a park rat I guess then you'll have a good time.

Killingtime

"That, and too much broken glass under the lifts. Rowsdower"

Hahaha I skied there Sunday for the first time ever because it was a short drive from home and free with the Max Pass. Place is littered with bottles and cans. They even have garbage cans placed under the lift lines for people to throw the empties into. Lots of Bud Light and Red Bull consumed up there!. Had a fun hour or two before it got really,really crowded. Glad I made the decision to bolt and watch the Vikings game.

nycskier

Mountain Creek is also an incredibly cheap place to ski. I bought a triple play 3 lift ticket card for $67! That's less than $22.5 a ticket. Kids 6 and under ski free with an adult! Gas & tolls usually cost me more than the lift tickets! Hard to beat that deal. If you go midweek the place is usually not crowded. It's not Tahoe but it's an hour from NYC and makes an easy day trip with the kids. The biggest downside taking off your skis for the cabriolet which is a pain in the ass but my 6 year old loves it so I guess there is that. They had the snow guns blazing on Monday and skiing through them was a blast

Domeskier

They're decently long just flat. That side was all terrain park as well. Not sure if they still keep it that way.

Yeah, that's why I've always avoided it - the terrain parks. I don't ski MC often, but I've had fun there when they let things bump up after a storm.

ERJ-145CA

Mountain Creek is also an incredibly cheap place to ski. I bought a triple play 3 lift ticket card for $67! That's less than $22.5 a ticket. Kids 6 and under ski free with an adult! Gas & tolls usually cost me more than the lift tickets! Hard to beat that deal. If you go midweek the place is usually not crowded. It's not Tahoe but it's an hour from NYC and makes an easy day trip with the kids. The biggest downside taking off your skis for the cabriolet which is a pain in the ass but my 6 year old loves it so I guess there is that. They had the snow guns blazing on Monday and skiing through them was a blast
I buy my pass there in the fall when it's the cheapest. $299 for an unlimited season pass. I usually go on weekdays but the lifts open an hour early for pass holders on weekends so on New Years Eve I got there at 8 AM and skied till 10 when it started getting crowded. It's only 10 minutes from my house so buying the pass is a no brainer for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AlpineZone mobile app