• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 9.0

bvibert

Staff member
No Shipyard?

We've been doing the party in the penthouse the last few years, and I think that was the plan for this year. The penthouse isn't available though, so they decided to have it in our condo. We have a 4 bedroom townhouse, so hopefully it's big enough to fit everyone who shows up! If not we're not far from the Shipyard, we can move the party to the bar if needed!

We will have pizza and beer, along with other stuff, at the condo.

The condo is Commons 526: http://sugarloaf.com/Images/Sugarloaf.com/Maps/CondoMap 1200x1575.jpg

Terry

Got a foot here already and cranking. Supposed to snow most of the day. Pretty wet though.

bvibert

Staff member
We just got up here. Still snowing hard! Should be great tomorrow.

Can't wait to see everyone at the party tomorrow night!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BFJ8

Website is claiming 20 inches. Can anyone confirm?....

Willowalexis

Can't wait to see some fresh powder this weekend after the storm!! Is anyone there now to update?

bvibert

Staff member
We've been doing the party in the penthouse the last few years, and I think that was the plan for this year. The penthouse isn't available though, so they decided to have it in our condo. We have a 4 bedroom townhouse, so hopefully it's big enough to fit everyone who shows up! If not we're not far from the Shipyard, we can move the party to the bar if needed!

We will have pizza and beer, along with other stuff, at the condo.

The condo is Commons 526: http://sugarloaf.com/Images/Sugarloaf.com/Maps/CondoMap 1200x1575.jpg
I hope to see everyone at the party tonight. We have pizza ordered and beer chilling!

There's not a lot of parking at the condo itself. You can try parking at the shipyard and walking down, or better yet would be to take a shuttle.

bvibert

Staff member
I hope to see everyone at the party tonight. We have pizza ordered and beer chilling!

There's not a lot of parking at the condo itself. You can try parking at the shipyard and walking down, or better yet would be to take a shuttle.

Also, please come to the front door uphill side.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey guys - please give bvibert a huge hand for holding down the fort this year at summit. I fucked up my back in a car accident last year and was told by the doctor no high impact activities so i haven't been able to ski, run, or work out really other than walk or bike. It's killing me. But super appreciative to Brian for running the show this year.

Maebrady

Sugarloaf treats us well every year - We just got here today and the powder was amazing, looking forward to a great weekend ahead!