• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

cdskier

6" here instead of the 12" forecast...which was good since my snowblower decided not to want to start last night.

Vaughn

Worst case scenario in Boston - schools closed due to threat of snow, but no actual snow on the mountains.

Glenn

The three inches is enough for Mt Southington to reopen tiday, and through the weekend. $25.

Good news there! That's a nice hill. I skied there with a buddy a few seasons ago. He's in his 50's and just learning to ski. Great guy.

GregoryIsaacs

Perhaps the last Bump of the year..... Albany has yet to release any estimates but ill take 6 inches in S. VT for friday

StormTotalSnowWeb1.jpg

Smellytele

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

MommaBear

Had heard something about snow for Monday. Went to check Wunderground before booking a client meeting, and saw this. Much too early to consider...but its nice to think about!

Attachments

• snow.PNG
    snow.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 97

Glenn

Saturday looks to me rather winter like in SoVT with regards to temps.

lerops

Anybody has insights into potential Pico conditions?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

That was not clear. I don’t mean the new snow but rather whether they would bother smoothing things out from the refreeze given they are closing this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone