• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

bheemsoth

Looks like it went back to snow on the summit webcam at mount snow

Based on radar it looks like the sleet/rain never made it to Magic (though it must have gotten close), and has now mostly receded out of So VT. I'm interested to see what the snow reports look like tonight/tomorrow AM.

camberstick

Fingers crossed, prepurchased ticket to magic and 4 hour ride in the morning!

Last edited:

Smellytele

Freezing rain from 4:30-6:30 at Crotched and Pats then went back to snow. Of course i got to crotched at 4:15 and after becoming a glazed doughnut left at 5:30. Then it turned back to snow after I was home for 25 minutes.

Jcb890

Today's storm did not disappoint!

All snow from 9:30 am until on my last run down (Mt. Snow) at 4:10 ish it was a mixed precipitation. By the time we left the parking lot around 4:30 or 4:45 it was no longer a mix and a downpour of sleet. Fun driving.

BenedictGomez

GFS holds serve on Sunday looking good for DAX & C.VT north, but the Canuck changed its' mind and now wants to crush everyone's hopes.

Glenn

Stratton says 15" Mt. Snow 8"

I made the mistake of checking the weather for Sunday....WTF.

Smellytele

Thinking of heading to Burke Sunday but keeping an eye on the weather reports. What time do they spin the lifts weekends? 8? 8:30? Their website is horrible or at least it is withe firefox. With IE it is better but still can't find hours of operation.

Edit: looks like 9am 7 days a week.

drjeff

Stratton says 15" Mt. Snow 8"

I made the mistake of checking the weather for Sunday....WTF.

I'll see what's on my deck when I get up to Mount Snow tonight verses what i see on the hill at Stratton tomorrow. Me and S and 2 kids in GS suits on Super G skis will be at Stratton Friday and Saturday. Hope to catch up with you and M!

Edd

i tend to use a mac or the website via my iphone. i dont have the app. didnt even know there was one

The app makes posting pics much easier. I haven’t used a PC for that in years but I used to have issues with that myself.

Pez

All this snow and then it rains on the weekend. i can't wait for retirement. lol

Glenn

I'll see what's on my deck when I get up to Mount Snow tonight verses what i see on the hill at Stratton tomorrow. Me and S and 2 kids in GS suits on Super G skis will be at Stratton Friday and Saturday. Hope to catch up with you and M!

Keep me posted!

Not sure if we'll be out Saturday; I'm sure it's going to be beyond busy. Will have to keep an eye on the Sunday weather.