• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2/7/2018 and into the weekend

Glenn

This is looking interesting! Wednesday it should stay cold enough to be all snow in ski country. NWS is pretty bullish on this being a double digit storm. There's talk of a second round this weekend; not as big...but we'll take it. Let's just hope it stays cold enough to be all snow.

mriceyman

Sundays rain doesnt look too bad right now. Next week may be a different story with a low tracking over the lakes

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mriceyman

Saturday should be insane everywhere

Glenn

I bet you are right about Saturday. Should be a heavily traffic'd ride up Friday evening.

There's now some chatter on NWS out of Albany about some more snow Friday night; possibly into the advisory levels.

And hoping Sunday's event is over by the early AM.

Glenn

I think we're into "meh" territory for Sunday in SoVT. Could pick up an inch or two of snow tonight. Then things warm up tomorrow and Sunday.

lerops

Western mountains seems better with slightly colder Sunday, which might make a difference.

John9

All rain here in North West NJ. Rumors of the polar vortex return in March keep me going.