• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking forold new or used mens RearEntry boots size 28.5 or 29 mens 101/2 or 11

Warp Daddy

Also looking at FULL TILT , frankly while your point is well taken i have a hard time justifying a grand to try a boot that MAY or may not do it for me . I was more intersted in just trying these out as used boots in case the whole thing doesnt work out for me . Just keepin it real i will be 75 this may so it is a concern

trouts2

My foot is 29.5 and a problem finding bigger boots to try in a 101-102 last.

Depending on your last size, for used you could try:

Nordica Firearrow or Nordica Transfire. Both are three buckle and easy to get into. The tongue can be pushed way forward. They come in an R1 to R3 or R4 rating for stiffness. R1 is most stiff. I'm an advanced, ski Volkl Racetiger 165 FIS SL and Volkl Code UVO 176 R17 and no problem with heal lift or getting shin transfer to the skis. When fully flexed they'll match other boots flex rating of 110-120 depending on the maker.

For new:
Dalbello Panterra, Head Vector Evo, Tecnica Mach1 120 MV

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Also looking at FULL TILT , frankly while your point is well taken i have a hard time justifying a grand to try a boot that MAY or may not do it for me . I was more intersted in just trying these out as used boots in case the whole thing doesnt work out for me . Just keepin it real i will be 75 this may so it is a concern

They have a 30 day money back Guarantee....

Rushski

My foot is 29.5 and a problem finding bigger boots to try in a 101-102 last.

Depending on your last size, for used you could try:

Nordica Firearrow or Nordica Transfire. Both are three buckle and easy to get into. The tongue can be pushed way forward. They come in an R1 to R3 or R4 rating for stiffness. R1 is most stiff. I'm an advanced, ski Volkl Racetiger 165 FIS SL and Volkl Code UVO 176 R17 and no problem with heal lift or getting shin transfer to the skis. When fully flexed they'll match other boots flex rating of 110-120 depending on the maker.

For new:
Dalbello Panterra, Head Vector Evo, Tecnica Mach1 120 MV

I also have trouble feet and love my Nordica Transfire R1. I have a high arch/instep and most narrower boots just crush my feet. The Transfire R1 has been great. Maybe a touch soft, but I'll take all-day comnfort over a little extra flex.