• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2018/2019 Season Pass Prices

cdskier

Stop giving college kids the best deals. They spend the absolute least amount of money at your resort and are likely to ski the most days.

Not sure I agree with that. I see an awful lot of the young people drinking beers at the bar on the mountain. Many take a few runs and spend more time in the bar than on the slopes.

prsboogie

Not sure I agree with that. I see an awful lot of the young people drinking beers at the bar on the mountain. Many take a few runs and spend more time in the bar than on the slopes.
I think if you compared the number at the bar during the day versus the number of passes sold and compare it to adult passes and drinkers I the ratio is lower on the twenties passes. This is of course me talking completely out of my A$$

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk