• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Recovery

drjeff

Crap! I wish I had known you guys were there! Mitz and I assumed the race was cancelled due to Frank's being open. Next time, I'll text you just in case.
It was pure mass confusion at the opening bell on Saturday!!! Wind holds on the Gondola and upper mtn lifts, Amex at maybe half speed due to the winds. They held the kids scheduled to race Super G on Frank's in the mid mtn lodge for about 90 minutes as the coaches were trying to figure out if the race could be safely held or not....

After it was cancelled, we had to get down to the base for announcement of the State team, so it was a far from typical race day for our crew!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

Glenn

Odd. The forum summary shows drjeff as the last one to reply, but I don't see his post.

cdskier

I do (see his post)

I do now too after Glenn posted, but prior to Glenn posting I saw the same thing with it saying drjeff was the last one to reply but not seeing his reply. I've seen that happen other times in other threads too. Seems to be some sort of database glitch in the forum...

JDMRoma

I do now too after Glenn posted, but prior to Glenn posting I saw the same thing with it saying drjeff was the last one to reply but not seeing his reply. I've seen that happen other times in other threads too. Seems to be some sort of database glitch in the forum...

noticed that this morning too, weird !

Glenn

It was pure mass confusion at the opening bell on Saturday!!! Wind holds on the Gondola and upper mtn lifts, Amex at maybe half speed due to the winds. They held the kids scheduled to race Super G on Frank's in the mid mtn lodge for about 90 minutes as the coaches were trying to figure out if the race could be safely held or not....

After it was cancelled, we had to get down to the base for announcement of the State team, so it was a far from typical race day for our crew!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

Next time, I'll send a text! We had though there was a possibility you guys would be there. Should have gone with the hunch!

And odd about that post too. It wasn't there...now it is. Poof!