• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskillsman update!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KustyTheKlown

creepy guy, lurks board for 5 years, then makes a bunch of goddamn weirdo posts regarding hunter mountain gossips...

catskillman

So then it's true?

What is true? What is your problem with me? I have no idea what you are referring to...

And not only does everyone agree that blueboy is #($)$)^), now they are all in agreement that you are a wacko etc.....

rtjcbrown

^^^^ ^^^^^
cc1 Blueboy

Hey Blueboy, there's a Red Lobster nearby, my treat!?
Come on, I thought we were gonna be friends!

catskillman

Apparently some nut-job with a broken leg is e-stalking another poster.

Blueboy is the nut-job with a broken leg. Blue boy is well known at the mountain for being a jerk and buzzing other skiers for years and years. He also has been seen doing it at Killington.

This CC guy is a friend of Blueboy, or so he says.... that has an issue with me for some reason. He wants to meet me and apparently fight as he says I posted I was happy blueboy got what he deserved in the broken leg. I never posted this, although many others have, and yet he continues to threaten me. I thought he may be blueboy however he has denied it,
not that I believe it.

He / CC now has earned a following on this tread, and rightly so, that he is trueley "wacko/nut-job etc...." (Their adjectives, not mine. Although I have plenty of others.....)

What his dancing skiers, and raised beer mugs are about, and what he want's to be true about me is a mystery to me.

BTW - I do not know who this CC guy is although he says he knows me.

Stay tuned.

Glenn

I've got a Blue Boy question. If this guy is renowned for skiing out of control, why hasn't his pass been pulled?

prsboogie

Just igone/block this asshat and be done with it. He apparently drinks blueballs bathwater.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

cc1

Blueboy is the nut-job with a broken leg. Blue boy is well known at the mountain for being a jerk and buzzing other skiers for years and years. He also has been seen doing it at Killington.

This CC guy is a friend of Blueboy, or so he says.... that has an issue with me for some reason. He wants to meet me and apparently fight as he says I posted I was happy blueboy got what he deserved in the broken leg. I never posted this, although many others have, and yet he continues to threaten me. I thought he may be blueboy however he has denied it,
not that I believe it.

He / CC now has earned a following on this tread, and rightly so, that he is trueley "wacko/nut-job etc...." (Their adjectives, not mine. Although I have plenty of others.....)

What his dancing skiers, and raised beer mugs are about, and what he want's to be true about me is a mystery to me.

BTW - I do not know who this CC guy is although he says he knows me.

Stay tuned.

You start a gossipy post (Blueboy update) about a person you claim to know who was severly injured...nice.
You talk about this person using derogatory names and comments...nice.
You wonder why I "have an issue" with you for some reason...nice.
You are under the assumption I want to "fight" you...interesting.
You accuse me of "threatening" you...interesting.
You think I might be Blueboy but you're not sure...interesting....btw I'm not.

Are you one of the people on this forum with multiple personalities who post under different names, defending your own self multiple times with your multiple personalities? Or, are you just an asshole who gets a kick out of gossiping about someone who's down and hurt?

I really don't post much here, if at all, but I'm not gonna read gossipy crap about a human being who's down and hurt, friend or not, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person or their behavior, it's the rotten scum inside of you that feels the need to denegrate a man down. What is it about your life that makes you so angry? Post something positive.

And have the balls to PM me with your name and I'll be happy to meet up for a beer and talk, but no balls so I won't wait for it.

KustyTheKlown

lol. you are the crazy one. not catskillman. and i am not some alter ego of catskillman. never met him. i just think (know) that you are a dolt and you should get the fuck outta here because no one here cares about your cryptic weirdo posting. and blueboy being an asshole skier has been a topic of discussion amongst this entire board for years. i havent been to hunter since high school and i know the whole saga. its hardly one poster talking negatively about this guy, who sounds like he deserves negative talk about him.

cc1

People sure do have big mouths hiding behind a computer screen....it's easy to talk shit about someone when you're hiding behind a computer screen.

I still want to know if it's true or not? But no answer so far..and he knows what I'm talking about.

BenedictGomez

I really don't post much here, if at all, but I'm not gonna read gossipy crap about a human being who's down and hurt, friend or not

That's a pretty big understatement.

About 2/3rds of your entire posting history here is in defense of an idiot who buzzes people while skiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.