• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How long ya gonna go?

chuckstah

How far up did you hike, and what condition was the Sherburne in at the bottom?

I didn't go up very far at all as hiking wasn't planned after skiing Wildcat all day. I started up at 5 and went as far as the first couple switchbacks, and went over to look at the Sherburne. It looked full coverage with coral reef like snow, pretty deep. I didn't ski it down, so just saw the one area. Coverage looked full top to bottom from Wildcat. Theere's lots of snow in the notch.

xlr8r

Planning on getting out at least one day each the weekend of the 6th/7th and the following the 14th/15th. One of those two I would like to get up to Killington, the other just a day trip to Sunapee or Loon. This weekend I am on the Cape for Easter.

Jcb890

You can guarantee May operations for Killington unless the weather takes a crazy turn.
With some luck, they might make June.