• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pico - Feb/March - Redemption

SkiRay

We are not sure if this really qualifies as a trip report, regardless we really hope you get to take a look at our latest works. Alicia, the kids and I have upped our game this year for production quality, story (shortening it a bit) and tempo. This is a super hobby for us, we make no money at this and we try our best to find people on the mountain - as we are skiing to be in our stories. I can't tell you how many friends we have made along the way. We have been at this for about 8 seasons - though really making a big push the last 3 to make better videos for you...

Please - we love your feedback. It's all we ask for. And if you don't like it - feel free to tell us as well. It makes us rethink our stories and what might be that magical viral edit.

Our latest - REDEMPTION which captures the harsh reality of a nearly early season ending to some of the magic that just happened.

Glenn

Nice work! So true....the season really bounced back in a good way.

Euler

Awesome vid! Really gets across the fun that is to be had skiing with your kids! I also loved seeing and remembering that Outspost lift at Pico....really seems like it's held together with plywood gussetts and zip-ties

SkiRay

Thanks guys.. Sorry to be seeing these post so late.

Check out some of our off-season stuff...