Stranded overnight on Gore chairlift

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Stranded overnight on Gore chairlift

http://poststar.com/news/local/man-s...78e7dbf89.html

https://gearjunkie.com/man-stranded-...ntain-ski-lift

"refusing medical treatment" also sounds like not being a dick and planning to sue Gore out of business

Hopefully he gets a seasons pass out of it though

I'll never understand how something like this could happen...

He's got a payday coming if this is any indication: https://www.adventuresportsnetwork.c...00-in-damages/

750,000$ for 5 hours on the killington gondola

Overnight would have to be more.

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    "refusing medical treatment" also sounds like not being a dick and planning to sue Gore out of business

Hopefully he gets a seasons pass out of it though
    If its true, they need to be held responsible! This guy could have died. I would sue the pants off of them!

That's a long, cold night.

But this bit from the article makes it sound like Frozen was a documentary.

"It’s not unprecedented for skiers to get stuck on lifts overnight, locally and at ski areas around the world. A movie titled “Frozen” was made in 2010 about a particularly cold, grueling experience of skiers stranded for hours."

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    That's a long, cold night.

But this bit from the article makes it sound like Frozen was a documentary.

"It’s not unprecedented for skiers to get stuck on lifts overnight, locally and at ski areas around the world. A movie titled “Frozen” was made in 2010 about a particularly cold, grueling experience of skiers stranded for hours."
    Agreed. Has anyone been able to watch that entire movie? I tried once, figuring it would be a stupid skiing movie-- and it was-- however it was so bad I couldn't continue past the first 20 minutes.
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    Agreed. Has anyone been able to watch that entire movie? I tried once, figuring it would be a stupid skiing movie-- and it was-- however it was so bad I couldn't continue past the first 20 minutes.
    I couldn't make it through the trailer, never mind even trying to watch the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    I made it til the end but it was a decision I really regretted. 2 hours of my life wasted that I can never get back

OK I'll admit it. I watched the whole thing. It really went off the rails when wolves starting chasing the people who jumped. I wish I could have that hour and a half back

Thread Information