where are we going this weekend? - Page 17

AlpineZone

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    strong disagree. skied killington Saturday. hiked Snowdon for patsy's and low rider. ducked ropes on anarchy and Julio. skied somewhere/nowhere which was legit open. skied the woods skiers right of lower superstar and skiers left of east fall as well.

anarchy and Julio lost snow at the lowest steep pitch and I needed to hike out of anarchy and traverse out of Julio to ovation. otherwise the woods were in shockingly good shape.

amazing day for april 28.
    Could not believe how deep it was this weekend. Sadly, our season looks over - the next two weekends our kids have school related activities to be at. All of us got in 60 days.. Maybe we can sneak in the 3rd weekend or over Memorial Day. We will see.

Killington looks to be in good shape to make it to June 1st. I think Whiteface too. I just hope this season doesn't jinx next...

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Last weekend of the season at Sugarbush
    This

Keep us posted on Killington...later in May looks good..19th might head up

Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    I'm thinking K tomorrow. There's still enough on the SS pod to keep most people happy. As for hiking to the canyon, I usually do it 2-3 times per day while it's good. It takes about a half hour per lap if the runout is intact, and obviously a bit longer with a hike out A late morning canyon lap with a beer and lunch up top, and a last run of the day lap don't cut into my ski day much at all as last chair probably won't happen either way. Hopefully the runout is still mostly good.
    Exactly, taking the "nature walk" to the canyon a few times should not stop someone from getting another 10-15 runs on superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Last weekend of the season at Sugarbush
    What is the walkup rate on Sunday? Only late season rate I see on the website is $50 for golf and ski.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

Got to K this am and the SS lift is broken. This SUCKS! Noon estimate

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

I almost went today but kind of glad I didn't. Although work sucks.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Quote Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
    What is the walkup rate on Sunday? Only late season rate I see on the website is $50 for golf and ski.
    No idea on walkup rate, but $39.50 online if you buy it now for Sunday. Even day of you can still buy online (although the price may go up a bit)

Damn, that's a bummer!
    Any updates? How is the pod holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiRay View Post
    Could not believe how deep it was this weekend. Sadly, our season looks over - the next two weekends our kids have school related activities to be at. All of us got in 60 days.. Maybe we can sneak in the 3rd weekend or over Memorial Day. We will see.

Killington looks to be in good shape to make it to June 1st. I think Whiteface too. I just hope this season doesn't jinx next...
    this saturday is whiteface's last day of operation. their longest season in history. $15 lift ticket.
    gladerider

Thread Information