Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Killington/Pico season pass.
    NYS 3 in 1 (Belleayre, Gore, Whiteface)
    Leaning in this direction too.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiRay View Post
    Leaning in this direction too.
    The MAX pass was too good to last.

This set up gives me a lot of good terrain mostly 3 hours from home except for Whiteface which is more like 4:15-30. And Belle in the Cats for close to home.

Whatever they call the Value Pass at Stratton is what we went with. I feel old because there are too many options and the names change each year. Don't get me started on all the "adders"....
    SoVT

[QUOTE=JimG.;1003405]The MAX pass was too good to last.

This set up gives me a lot of good terrain mostly 3 hours from home except for Whiteface which is more like 4:15

Felt the same way. Didn't even mind springing for a reasonable overnight stay sometimes as long as the lift tickets were basically free. Loon, Gore, Sainte Anne, SR, Windham/Belleayre. I had a feeling it wouldn't last but was hoping for another season. Oh well. Haven't pulled the trigger on the Ikon yet. Not sure if I will. My K pass is due sometime in June.

Epic Local for me and daughter. Epic 4 day for son for when he visits.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2019/20
    Breck - 12.26 12.27 1.4 1.26 2.17
    Keystone - 1.12
    Monarch - 2.1
    Taos - 3.7

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Whatever they call the Value Pass at Stratton is what we went with. I feel old because there are too many options and the names change each year. Don't get me started on all the "adders"....
    Just curious, did you guys give any thought to going back to Mount Snow? I guess you're very satisfied with Stratton. Any specific reasons why you prefer it? Feel free to tell me it's none of my business.

Alta/Bird again.

Adding on a Brighton night season pass.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly001 View Post
    Third year with the Peak Pass, which we need for our kids' race lessons at Crotched. Planning a trip to UT for next season so now need to figure out how to do on the "cheap" without an Ikon pass or Mountain Collective.
    Im feeling the same way regarding the issues with getting the peak vs trying to go out west.... Any intel on where your thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    Im feeling the same way regarding the issues with getting the peak vs trying to go out west.... Any intel on where your thinking?
    May be hard to do lift tickets cheaply for the whole family, but plan on not paying for airfare. http://millionmilesecrets.com is my friend on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    If you come to Utah feel free to PM me with any questions. There are discounted tickets to be had if you go to REI, Harmon's Grocery Stores (Brighton), and local ski shops.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information