Bra trees - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bra trees

Bra/panty trees started as a way to brag about last night's conquest from the bar. I'm not sure what it's turned into though.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    It keeps people from littering everywhere and makes it easier to pick up when all in one area.
    Ya I understand the thinking regarding litter in one place.

People still litter everywhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrove View Post
    Bra/panty trees started as a way to brag about last night's conquest from the bar. I'm not sure what it's turned into though.
    I always thought it was even more specific - ski instructors' bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrove View Post
    That's truly pathetic if true.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Why?

Can I designate a "bungee cord tree" and toss a bunch of bungee cords onto a specific lift line tree next year at Sugarbush?

The reality is, the entire thing is moronic, but because people got used to seeing it over the last 20'ish years, they just think, "whatever" now, but it's dumb.
    So by designated I meant that the one established tree is fine with me. It is festive and I do not mind such a trivial thing. Sure it's dumb but I certainly do not think I would rally against it. It's simply not that big a deal. I am certainly more likely to be bothered by the people that fire cans and trash off of every lift in the place. In fact I will rally my wife to put another one up there next year. Because if she likes it then I am on board. Good luck with your budgies. LOL

It is dumb, yes.
    The litter angle is I suppose valid, but there's far more/worse littering done by assholes tossing beer cans all over the mountain/off the lifts. In my opinion.

Yes, bras are expensive... you rarely see a nice one up in the trees though from what I have observed. And they're usually on the... "small" side, you could say.

LOL Boobs

Is this even still a thing? The only ones I ever see look like they've been up for years.

Anything that helps Bicknell's increase in numbers has to have an upside?
    Groundhog day lets go skiing !

Thread Information