Mount Sunapee Expansion Update (2018 and 2019) - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The old quad seemed slow because the line was so long, it might even be longer than the main summit lift on the front side. I don't know that the lift actually ran slower than any other fixed grip. It was a long ride though, around 15 minutes.

All the best steep trails are off the North Peak triple, as well as the only upper mountain green trails so increasing capacity to that part of the mountain will be well worth it.

Cataract is one of my favorite trails on the mountain, so having a better route to ski/lap it will be nice. On the other hand the Cataract Glades are also super nice and if they destroy them to put in this "new" lift I will also be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by skixc2 View Post
    The old quad seemed slow because the line was so long, it might even be longer than the main summit lift on the front side. I don't know that the lift actually ran slower than any other fixed grip. It was a long ride though, around 15 minutes.

All the best steep trails are off the North Peak triple, as well as the only upper mountain green trails so increasing capacity to that part of the mountain will be well worth it.

Cataract is one of my favorite trails on the mountain, so having a better route to ski/lap it will be nice. On the other hand the Cataract Glades are also super nice and if they destroy them to put in this "new" lift I will also be sad.
    North Peak was my favorite area as well. Good pitch.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Don't forget when they reinstall these lifts they aren't just throwing them up and not checking things. I'm sure they are borderline rebuilt lifts throughout by the time they are installed.

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Thread Information