• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mountain Times -----

SkiRay

We sadly couldn't make the last day at Killington - though were pleasantly surprised to be featured again in The Mountain Times - Alicia called me the other day to tell me as I was heading to Kansas - very very cool..

http://mountaintimes.info/slopes-closed-killington-resort/

Ski you all next season and we hope to connect personally on or off the slopes with you next year.

mister moose

Well, except that April 29th was far from "the last day". Come join us on Superstar on a sunny May afternoon.

SkiRay

Well, except that April 29th was far from "the last day". Come join us on Superstar on a sunny May afternoon.

Oh, that we know.. :) Had hoped to make it up one more day - though for us, the "Reign of the King" ended on the 29th. Check out Chris Haas's edit - we put a comment on the Mountain Times article to his video.