• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Year Round Indoor Ski Park Coming to Jersey Next Year?

cdskier

Bump.

Looks like it is opening this summer.

https://nj1015.com/american-dream-now-scheduled-to-open-in-the-summer/

if it does open this summer it means approximately 173 vertical of manmade snow. I’ll certainly go once a month to ski it from mass when visiting my inlaws in NJ

That's about the 3rd time this year alone that the opening date was pushed back, so I'll believe it when it actually happens. Also heard it will open in stages and not sure if the ski slope will be in the first stage or not.

I can't wait to see what they charge for the pleasure of going to this cluster-fuck. I noticed in the article that they hint they will charge for parking too. Sounds wonderful!

cdskier

FWIW, it was announced the opening of this was pushed back AGAIN (now a partial opening in Fall 2019, but no specifics on what parts of the mall are in that first opening phase).

Domeskier