• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Polish dude (with obvious death wish) becomes first person to successfully ski K2

BenedictGomez

“Where’s my two dollars “

There are so many great lines from that movie (including that one), to name a few:

"Where's a little boy like you get big boy smut like THIS!"

Oh, Meyer, you're diggin' your own grave!

"He uses it as a chance to put his testicles all over me"

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way... TURN!

That's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Who'd like to hold my clipboard? You'd make a fine little helper, what's your name?

I could go on...........so many great quotes.......

skiur

Great movie, I'll watch it anytime but a lot of people call it a ski movie which I think is a bit of a stretch.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Great movie, I'll watch it anytime but a lot of people call it a ski movie which I think is a bit of a stretch.

It's a painfully true comedy about growing up and realizing that you, your life, your family, and the world are more flawed than you grew up thinking. It was perfect when I first watched it my junior year of high school, and already an avid skier... while a bunch of the zany gags certainly are "out there", it sums up that crazy time of your life very well.

Full movie is on youtube...