• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Assistance with joining Snowjournal 2.0?

podunk77

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place or if you'd prefer other boards not be mentioned, but I was a longtime member of Snowjournal before all their technical difficulties, and I've encountered one problem after another in trying to become a member again (the registration link doesn't work, emails to the moderator come back undeliverable, etc.). If anyone here could help me get back on that board, I'd greatly appreciate it.

jimk

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place or if you'd prefer other boards not be mentioned, but I was a longtime member of Snowjournal before all their technical difficulties, and I've encountered one problem after another in trying to become a member again (the registration link doesn't work, emails to the moderator come back undeliverable, etc.). If anyone here could help me get back on that board, I'd greatly appreciate it.
if you need help send email to admin@snowjournal.nplas.com